Why are diapers so addicting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
addicti0n is caused by chemicals which interact with the brain. You can't gets addicted to diapers.But you can have a psychological or sensual compulsion to wear them. I do. This is not addiction n. I wear them because they make me feel good, calm me down and have give sensual pleasure. I know somehow they are related too early child hoods experiences. My shrink agsreesw with this idea, but says there is not point in looking into it, because they do no harm, and SO WHAT. I have found self compassion techniques and tapes help when I reset down on my self. ARigshjst now Covid sheltering is givings me too much time to ruminate so I have to be practicing a lots of self compassion techniques.

Reactions: Skunkdude
It’s primarily about feeling safe and secure. For some that feeling spills over into being sexually exciting.

I think that’s probably the simplest way of putting it.

Reactions: Sidewinder, Skunkdude and Blathers
The answer is yes I find diapers really addictive but sorry I can’t explain why

• Love
Reactions: lil_baby_tigger
You’re asking the group that is addicted. We all have our explanations: comfort, sexually exciting, thrilling, tickling a long ago need, etc. But we love the feeling, whether dry or wet or other. And we try to come up with reasons, all different, but somewhat understandable to us and good enough to be able to just chill out and enjoy.
Amen.

• Love
Reactions: lil_baby_tigger, Skunkdude, RedPandaDL and 1 other person
Anything that provides comfort is addicting as hell

• Love
Reactions: lil_baby_tigger and Sidewinder
Hah its weird I wouldn't say I have a diaper "addiction" I just love them yeah know? like chocolate milk <3 I can go some days without it but when I do have some IT BRIGHTENS MY DAY <3 I don't wear 24/7 (also don't have a medical condition that makes me have to wear them for long duration of time *btw you can totally love wearing dips and be incon, and vice versa we all valid*) , I wear like maybe 2-3 a week at most, when I am up for it <3 Diapers for me are like the special cherry on top, and WHOA paired with some baby powder thats it I am done for, the softness is what does it for me and the warmness after a wetting, ALSO the crinkle it is very addicting in that respect *poke Poke the dip* lmao XD

• Love
Reactions: lil_baby_tigger
AmberStarfield said:
I guess part of the addiction for me is that using diapers satisfies my desire to pee and poo on things that don’t flush. Things such as my panties, bed, pillows and plushies I have used in the past. However the cleanup of a diaper is obviously more convenient.
I like you lol

Reactions: AmberStarfield
I agree with some that diapers are not so much as addicting, but are satisfying. A healthy body is always producing sex hormones, and like every other hormone in the body, if the sex hormones are not used, something goes wrong. Diapers keep the hormones flowing and active, and in a safe way, and without the drama. Just as we don't want to stop breathing and eating, we also don't want to stop our sexual sensations, either. Breathing clean air, eating healthy food, and having continual stimulation goes a long way toward creating a satisfying life. Lose the negative drama that some people place on the diapers, and enjoy the diapers for the good feelings they have to offer. It is not addiction, it is actually happiness and satisfaction.

• Love
Reactions: lil_baby_tigger, Kayleigh and RedPandaDL
"...A person with an addiction uses a substance, or engages in a behavior, for which the rewarding effects provide a compelling incentive to repeat the activity, despite detrimental consequences...There is evidence that addictive behaviors share key neurobiological features: they involve brain pathways of reward and reinforcement, which involve the neurotransmitter dopamine. And in keeping with other highly motivated states, they lead to the pruning of synapses in the prefrontal cortex...so that attention is highly focused on cues related to the target substance or activity...Addiction is characterized by impaired control over usage (and behavior/activities)...that involves social impairment, disruption in daily activities and relationships, and cravings. Continuing use is typically harmful to relationships as well as to obligations at work or school...Another distinguishing feature of addictions that individuals continue to pursue the activity despite the physical or psychological harm it incurs..." The use of diapers, however, is better categorized as either a Fetishistic Disorder or an Other Paraphilic Disorder. Similar to addiction there must be impairment in social, occupational, or other important areas of functioning.

GermanDL said:
I bet she said that for the cameras,
in fact she loved it :D

Just imagine the headline:

"ISS retuner Hero enjoys to soil herself..." XD

In an interview she explained she only did it for the diapers.
Seh said: "Its a small push for me but a big mess for Humanity" xD

LMAO I like the last line :O :p

Osthagen said:
Anything that provides comfort is addicting as hell
You said it.

Reactions: Osthagen
That's a great way to look at it

Skunkdude said:
I agree with some that diapers are not so much as addicting, but are satisfying. A healthy body is always producing sex hormones, and like every other hormone in the body, if the sex hormones are not used, something goes wrong. Diapers keep the hormones flowing and active, and in a safe way, and without the drama. Just as we don't want to stop breathing and eating, we also don't want to stop our sexual sensations, either. Breathing clean air, eating healthy food, and having continual stimulation goes a long way toward creating a satisfying life. Lose the negative drama that some people place on the diapers, and enjoy the diapers for the good feelings they have to offer. It is not addiction, it is actually happiness and satisfaction.

Can’t tell you why, but I just feel empty or incomplete without them

had the diaper bug since I was potty trained and for whatever reason life is just better with a diaper. 🤷‍♂️

• Love
Reactions: Midwest82 and lil_baby_tigger
I'm a 39 yr old diapered male straight... until like last night I thought there was something wrong with me.. I haven't wore diapers but infrequently through my life and always have a sexual reaction.. I'm def not into kids.. my actual hope is to find an adult female abdl that'll swap Mommy and Daddy roles with me.. or maybe we can just both play babies with each other.. I'm not so much AB ad I am a DL regardless idk what it is but there is so much comfort in a diaper.. Anyhow, after finding this site, after learning I'm not alone, researching a bit of the psychology behind it...

Well needless to say I'm diapered right now.. and from now on I will be.. 🤷‍♂️ I love it..

ykdprdave said:
Can’t tell you why, but I just feel empty or incomplete without them

had the diaper bug since I was potty trained and for whatever reason life is just better with a diaper. 🤷‍♂️

An addiction is an addiction, so like booze and cigarettes we simply just enjoy it so we cant stop going for more.

but there are different kinds of addictions too.. and addictions are characterized by something you've tried to quit and couldn't do or had problems with it.. I don't have problems with wanting to wear diapers.. other people have problems with it.. ABDL may be many things from what i understand but child molesters i do not believe even much of a small number could be.. it's NOT about having sex with a child.. it's as soon as I put one on I become incredibly aroused.. I ALWAYS have.. but I'm sure that'll fade a lot in time as I'm 24/7 as of yesterday.. Why should I deny myself wearing a diaper anyways.. in the next 20 I'm going to be fully incontinent.. I can't count the times I've been catheterized from hospitalization.. it takes everything I got to stay dry without a diaper.. I'll go to pee and then put him back up and BOOM... dribble, dribble, down my legs to the point I can't always hide it.. to the point I've been PURPOSELY messy washing my hands so i could water down the front of my pants.. No more going to the bathroom.. I poop once in the morning if that.. the rest of the day i plan to be diapered... i guess I should see how long peeing and never holding it causes permanent incontinence.. but really I like the diapers... and I can fit into a s7 cheapo diaper... it handles a lot of little wets quiet well so... here I am... I can only pray this girl likes me a lot.. if at all.. or that'll prolly hurt.. oh well.. i gtg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back