Why am I moderated?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Other
Any reason for my posts being moderated? the moderation period sorta makes some posts worthless due to the time lag between posting and moderator approval.

Akastus

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Any reason for my posts being moderated? the moderation period sorta makes some posts worthless due to the time lag between posting and moderator approval.

That's really a question for the mods, which is best asked in the "Requests" forum.

Generally, it's either for rule-breaking or negative rep. In your case, however, it might just be insufficient posts. You've only logged 18, despite being a member since 2012. You don't reach Established Contributor status until 20+ posts, plus having your account confirmed.

The fact that your name is in dark blue rather than light blue means that you haven't been specifically flagged for moderation.

jeremyi

Rep for DC
Company Rep
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
When you're actively being 'moderated' it is labeled publicly on your profile in the About Me section. I don't see any information showing you're actually being moderated.

HoganBunny

Legendary Bun
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
Posts by new members (contributors) with URLs or emails (@ sign) in them are automatically moderated - it's an anti-spam/troll measure. It should notify you, though, that the post was moderated for that reason. Is it not notifying you?

That said, once you reach 20 posts and 1 week of membership, you'll bump up to established contributor. So after your next post, it won't impact you any longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.