Not open for further replies.

zackiepooh1992

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Aisha made a mistake my diapers i meant to order a large bambino bellissimos and i got medium i should have checked this size ugh question now do they hold alot like the large do? Im glad i can still fit them

The larger diaper will hold more then the medium but the diaper has to fit properly to prevent leaks.
In the sizing chart are you close to the max in the mediums ?

I am over the max I'm a waist size 48 or 49 and they are waist size up to 44 so there tight on me but fit

there's no way you are going to fit into a medium bambino with a 48" waist. I can only just get the lower tapes to get to the front, and I have a 40" waist. Bambino are known for fitting about a half size smaller than many others.

I'd suggest you look into recouping your losses. You will have ZERO chance of returning diapers if they are opened. I don't know if they'll take back an unopened case. You'd have to pay shipping. (and then shipping again to get the replacements sent out)

Your most economical solution right now is to find someone locally that will give you close to your cost for them. But that's rarely an option.

But bambino has shown surprisingly generous customer service in the past. It's definitely worth giving them a call or email to discuss your mistake. They may work with you a bit, especially if this is your first order with them. They live on their return customers. There may be other cost-saving options, like refusing delivery. If the carrier doesn't charge bambino for return shipping, refusing the order would get them returned back to bambino at no charge to either of you. Then all you'd be on the hook for is paying for shipping the replacement case, plus whatever the med/lg cost difference is. Again, call them asap.

Why not find some ABDL person in your area and see if you can make a sale. I am betting there are some near by so you don't have to deal with shipping.

bambinod said:
there's no way you are going to fit into a medium bambino with a 48" waist. I can only just get the lower tapes to get to the front, and I have a 40" waist. Bambino are known for fitting about a half size smaller than many others.

I'd suggest you look into recouping your losses. You will have ZERO chance of returning diapers if they are opened. I don't know if they'll take back an unopened case. You'd have to pay shipping. (and then shipping again to get the replacements sent out)

Your most economical solution right now is to find someone locally that will give you close to your cost for them. But that's rarely an option.

But bambino has shown surprisingly generous customer service in the past. It's definitely worth giving them a call or email to discuss your mistake. They may work with you a bit, especially if this is your first order with them. They live on their return customers. There may be other cost-saving options, like refusing delivery. If the carrier doesn't charge bambino for return shipping, refusing the order would get them returned back to bambino at no charge to either of you. Then all you'd be on the hook for is paying for shipping the replacement case, plus whatever the med/lg cost difference is. Again, call them asap.

Everyone's body is shaped different I can squeeze into it and it's not a perfect fit like the like is and I have ordered from the site for years this was the first time I made this mistake

bambinod said:
Bambino are known for fitting about a half size smaller than many others.

That is about right. Others on this forum insist that Bellissimos are cut on the same machine as some other brands. I found that the mediums ride to low leading to leakage out the top when lying down, so I wear large, whereas the large 24/7 are too big for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back