• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

whoops. um, hi ^^;;

Status
Not open for further replies.

FoXPuP

Est. Contributor
i posted a hello in the wrong forum lol. my bad.
anyway, hi there, im new. just joined a few minutes ago X]
I'm 15, i live in little rock. i wear diapers alot, i try for 24/7, fail miserably ^^;;
i only own one pair of real underwear, since i never run out of diapers. My mom knows, it's just me and her in the house. I told her cause she's super accepting, and she took it well, told me it was cute, but don't wear only diapers all the time around the house. so i guess im lucky. when i run out, i tell her, and we go to the store lol. she bought me a pacifier and a bottle the other day, when she went to the store. we had a good laugh X'D
anyway, yea, im into guitar, i like anime but don't obsess over it. i'm really thin, like 110 pounds, and im around 5'5. i love to read lol. i wear goth clothes, but only out of habit because it's all i own from my goth phase. I have a bunch of friends, only a couple of them know and they too thought it was cute. my girlfriend knows, she thinks its absolutely adorable (she has a
pic of me in diapers on her phone lol) but she isn't into the whole thing.
i don't really consider this my fetish, more of a lifestyle. meaning, i don't sexually get off to the diapers. i just really like them and being babied ^^
so that's me, feel free to ask me anything, im an open-minded person, and i love to answer questions lol :shades:

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Welcome to Adisc =)

What are some of your favorite books? =)

A

Asher

Welcome to ADISC! Very cool that your mom is so accepting : )

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
Woah! You're quite a lucky lad! I would love to have an awesome mom like that!

Anyways, welcome to ADISC, I think you'll enjoy it here.

dprdinky

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Carer
Welcome DiaperXBoy. It's a pleasure to see parents who are so loving and so open! You are a very fortunate dude!

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Carer
Welcome to Adisc

AbbeyJunction

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur, Sissy, Carer, Other
wow, that situation tops mine :p

i think that is actaully how it would be if my dad didnt live with me...

Status
Not open for further replies.