Whole day on baby food only

diaper91

diaper_boy91
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hello there ;)
I'm thinking about to do a challenge to eat only baby food for one day. For breakfast baby rice or porridge, some dinner and dessert form little jars like Gerber/Bobovita products, only baby snacks, drinking milk from bottle etc. I'm worried the most about dinner because of lack of calories and I think it might not be much tasty, but for one day I might survive :p Eating this all day I'll need to be sure I use good diapers that holds eventual poopy accident xD

Does anybody of you tried something like that? What are your experience? Do you have any suggestions which products are the best and which dinners could be the most tasty?

Reactions: medfet878 and Poobear
I've done it on occasion and it was kinda fun but I didn't really care for the taste of baby food. Things like rice pud were the most palatable. If you're otherwise healthy you should be perfectly fine for a day or two. In fact having a rest from eating so much can do the body good. Just make sure to drink plenty.
If you're on your own, I'd prepare as much in advance as you can so as not to spoil the mood. Have fun and enjoy yourself.

Reactions: medfet878
I’m planning on a couple of bab6 food only days this week.

Reactions: icklespace
I’ve thought about trying this as well myself, hoping to have a full baby day with my wife and try it.

So far I’ve done it where I’ve only eaten baby food in the evening, so I was given a baby meal for my dinner and a bottle of milk before bed, that was really nice. It was a spag bol, it was one of them in a tray for older 12+ month babies, so probably more filling than a purée jar type one.

But let us know how you get on if you try it 😀

Littleabp said:
I’ve thought about trying this as well myself, hoping to have a full baby day with my wife and try it.

So far I’ve done it where I’ve only eaten baby food in the evening, so I was given a baby meal for my dinner and a bottle of milk before bed, that was really nice. It was a spag bol, it was one of them in a tray for older 12+ month babies, so probably more filling than a purée jar type one.

But let us know how you get on if you try it 😀
Was your dinner tasty at all?

Back