Who'd you remove?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liz Lil Secret

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent
Nobody... the resulting consequences of "playing God" are not ones I'd be willing to deal with.

Mandy

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Jordan.. you guys dont know this guy and you shouldnt have to meet this guy i want him removed from Earth.......... i think the Aussie need to back where he came from

no offense to Australian people but if you meet this kidd you would know what im talking about......

WhiteWolf

Est. Contributor
Role
Other, Private
Hmm. Hannah Montana.

Also on the bush note... read up on some politics... Bush is not the cause but Clinton... so yeah bush can stay, Clinton's out.

Titus

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Carer
...This reminds me of a really old thread game, that very few understand and causes me a lot of frustration, called "Warp a Wish" (I believe Titus made the thread, he understood it).
Hey! I'm getting credit for something! I feel all honoured now! Cheers! :eek:ldguy:

*And with a puff of smoke, he's once and again, long gone from existence.*

Afterword:

*Imititating Steve Irwin, with an accent that doesn't quite sound australian, like. ...It just sounds silly, if you were wondering, that is.*

"Now see, kids. He's a funny character that Titus bloke. Normally a very shy individual, but as soon as there is any attention to be getting, based on his merit he pops up as fast as a panther in a brawl. He's really quite the selfish, narcisstic bugger, that one"

Ps: Titus has had a long day, a very long day in fact. He would like to take some time off from his self imposed exile, and give his apologies for this posts in particular, and, oh so many other things. He sincerly hope you are okay, that you are in good health and spirits, and he wishes you a continued pleasant existance. Thank you.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
*Tackle hugs Titus*
Yay, I knew you'd see that and be happy. :)

I need to leave more Titus traps about. :D

Titus

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Carer
*Tackle hugs Titus*
Yay, I knew you'd see that and be happy. :)

I need to leave more Titus traps about. :D
Charlie! Great to see you again. :smile1: I missed you!

I've been lurking a bit, and so I've read your most recent blogs. I think. This must be an really exiting time period for you then! Why don't we chat a little more in MSN in the not so distant future? If you have time to spare, that is. =))

Whishing you the best charlie. You're a legend, don't ever forget that!

:hugs:

Ps: Have you by any chance, recently engaged in any philosopical conversations with bats on one of your moonlit walks? Or is that a bygone phase by now?
(By tofu, if you remember where that conversation had its origin, I'll readily bow before you. :worshippy:)

B

Butterfly Mage

I probably would have undone the Catholic Church's decision to persecute/torture/murder witches. A whole lot of decent, caring people died horrible deaths for no reason other than practicing a different religion than that of the warrior god YHVH.

Status
Not open for further replies.