Who'd you remove?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boogeyman

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
If you could remove any person, object, animal, or event from existance, who/what would it be? For me it would be Hernando De Soto, because of the things he did to my people (Native Americans).

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
Bush, Michael Jackson, Amy Whinehouse, One of my friends....

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
Event removed from existence? - War!!! Too many innocent people suffer, including little children.

~Pramrider

Spirit

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Other
Ideally, we could do without a lot of things. And if all of mankind wasn't so stupid, we would have seen them out long ago.

But.. I guess I'm going to have to go with Pramrider and say War.

mm3

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer, Other
I'd remove life, so that non-living nature would be the only thing existing (storms, clouds, oceans, land...)

recovery

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
9/11. It would change everything.
Woudn't you say terrorism? As although I 9/11 is the biggest modern terrorism attack.

Event removed from existence? - War!!! Too many innocent people suffer, including little children.

~Pramrider
But then again, Terrorism is just another form of warfare. And I feel like war in general just or not. As both opposing sides think we are doing wrong. And I would like to create a better understanding in this world where we all can get along. But I don't think that is possible due to the strong opinoins and beleifs some people have. So I would just get rid of closed minded people and try to include a number of people who didn't mind what people think or did. As long as thier actions is not harming anyone or anything.

Bush, Michael Jackson, Amy Whinehouse, One of my friends....
A friend? doesn't sound like much of a friend does it? :frown:

F

FullMetal

This is a little off. Considering that all mankind is based on a never ending path of evens, taking out a small one would even be devastating to our existence right now. Have you ever heard of the Butterfly Effect? Well, pretty much, if you change or alter one thing, you change everything.

So, what I am trying to say is, I would change nothing. I would not get rid of any even, person or anything else. It would change the very world we live in, I might not even be born if I changed anything significant. Or even something small. The people we are today are created by the events before us and the events that happen in our lifetime.

FullMetal

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Broccoli!

Before there was "The Butterfly Affect" there was "The Laser of Heaven" by Ray Bradberry. PBS made a movie out of it. Basically, what ever this guy dreams becomes reality. His shrink discovers this and tries to manipulate the world including world peace. When he makes him dream for world peace, Earth is attacked by aliens. All of the nations must unite in order to defeat the alien menace. Unfortunately, they fail. Even bad events seem to have a purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.