Who would you choose?

Status
Not open for further replies.

emomessiah

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Ok you can pick anyone. Who would you choose to spend the night cuddled up to on the sofa in a diaper watching T.V?

I would have to choose Oli Sykes from Bring Me The Horizon.

xXTomXx

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer, Private
i would have to choose some friendly fat kid, because fat kids are so cuddly. seariously, give a fat person a hug, and it will be the softest hug of your life.

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
I have a fat friend, she is "fluffy" but I would probobly do it with one of my hot Asian friends. ;)

satyrical

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
There are several boys (one in particular) whom I'd love to watch TV and cuddle with, though not in diapers (diapers are a private thing for me).

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
It's cold outside, so I'd choose a person who generates a lot of body heat!! Plus I'd feed that person lots and lots of bottles of water/milk/whatever to add more heat via the other person's diaper :p

Other than that, I'm not choosy. So please apply here if you fulfill the above requirements! :D

Peachy

Rissy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
What celebrity doesn't dream of waking up on a sofa with a pervert hugging them...?

Lordluke

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
O Cuddles mmmm

I just love cuddles and the thought of watching a movie or TV with someone in the cuddle position sounds like I have died and gone to heaven ehehheheeh.

Well it would be great to cuddle someone mmm who mmmmmm I guess someone nice who enjoys cuddles too and in a nappy well only if they like nappys too.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOo wouldnt it be nice hehehehehe

Cheers

Luke

Status
Not open for further replies.