Who will try the simulated full diaper I posted?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Private
Spent all night (or day, in my case) in a full 24/7 with my magic mud. It was absolutely wonderful! I slept like a baby...wait...isn't that what we want? Oh yeah! Come on folks. Somebody out there must be totally intrigued. And whoever thinks this is madness, state your thoughts. This forum is for all opinions as we all know. (But I know someone out there can't stop thinking about trying this).

Argent

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Happy madness for you!

So when you say simulated... sorry what part is simulated?

Role
  1. Private
Argent,

The simulated part is the mud/clay I use to simulate a real mess. Check my profile and scroll to the thread on simulated poop.

Argent

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Harder to find things on the screen of my phone.... Not a messy person myself (except my mind) but you gotta love your diapers!

Role
  1. Private
Is the link you need from www.bulkapothecary.com? Not sure I can create a link. I am using iPhone. Anyway that is the website to order the stuff. Once there you can use the search function they have. Just type in sodium bentonite. They anywhere from 5 pounds to 50 pounds. The more you buy, the less the cost. Is this what you needed?

Slomo

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Why simulate. I've had the real thing happen to me enough to know it happens pretty easily and doesn't need to be simulated.

Neags

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Incontinent
Banana works decently

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Keethee

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Simulated or real.....all is so pleasureable...!

sourcreamandchives

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Thanks for the bentonite clay idea, I'll give it a go. Also... does it swell up with more liquids added? it yes that'll be even better!

Kenn

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Ripping the inner liner and removing dry diaper fill for reuse is the cheapest and most convenient substitute. Use wet with water or dry (the later increases the new diaper capacity).

Growth

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
How did you make it? I love a full messy diaper in bed

- - - Updated - - -

Ive done that. it feels great. But theres still nothing like an all natural huge load spreading in your diaper

Status
Not open for further replies.