Votes: 4 2.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scootalooo

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I have started wearing 24/7 since two days ago, and I really like it.

What about you folks?

Riley

Cute and adorable bratty Little
Est. Contributor
Role
Little
Me, sort of.. Need more cloth, only got 2 ACD (adultclothdiaper.com diapers and a babykins).. after 5 i can easily do 24/7.

Piros

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I just started 24/7 myself. Ive been in a good mood lately cause of it :biggrin:

Emileigh

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I've been 24/7 for about... 6 months or so now. Just because I can, and for some reason it never gets old to me ^.^

drummer4life

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Wearing diapers can really put you in a good mood especially after a long day:smile1:

FoxyKitty

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Well I sort of like the idea of wearing 24/7...but it's unlikely that I would any time soon due to several barriers. I can't see myself ever being comfortable wearing diapers to work, or out to lunch with former colleagues from grad school, or to breakdance practice where it would be extremely difficult to hide even a goodnite. I mean if I were actually IC then I would have to adapt to it but for now, I enjoy the flexability to wear or not. I have definitely become more confident wearing diapers when out and about, but i guess not enough to wear 24/7.

light52

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I would do it, but I just don't have that kind of money.

Descolada

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I can't even afford diapers for the time being, but if I had a ton of money I'd probably wear 24/7 again, for a while anyway.

In college, I did it for about a week, it kind of lost its flair after a while and became more or less ho-hum, so I stopped. Also, you'd think it would be more convenient, just being able to go whenever, but truthfully, for those of you who've never tried it, it's a lot more hassle than not being padded.

ColeDL

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
I did 24/7 for about 3 months. Definately a lot of fun at first, but after about 5 days it became like work. I am not saying I didn't enjoy it, but it lost the "special" aspect of wearing a diaper. I did get really good at running home for lunch to change, then hurrying home after work to change again. I never leaked in public, and I don't think anyone ever noticed, or they just didn't say anything. My asshole roommates (old married couple, long story) at the time did certainly notice since my diapers were in the trash and I passed out in my room with the door open a number of times.

Calico

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
I have been wearing 24/7 for a month now.

volvic

Banned
Role
Adult Baby
I've been 24/7 for about a week and feel committed to go through with it until I become incontinent. I've brought a whole new wardrobe of clothes one size larger and thrown all my old clothes away, now I'm really comfortable with no chafing and the bulge doesn't feel as big meaning less paranoia. My biggest worry is having tow large boxes of nappies delivered every month and getting curious questions. I think also initially I'm going through more nappies now because I need to get used to wetting so am drinking more, 6 a day is my limit so that equals 42 a week four packets of 20 abena's a month, but money isn't a problem so thats okay.

dayannight

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent
All bar an hour or so at home most days- never out of the house or if visitors are expected.

Pikachu

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
I've been 24/7 for about a week and feel committed to go through with it until I become incontinent. I've brought a whole new wardrobe of clothes one size larger and thrown all my old clothes away, now I'm really comfortable with no chafing and the bulge doesn't feel as big meaning less paranoia. My biggest worry is having tow large boxes of nappies delivered every month and getting curious questions. I think also initially I'm going through more nappies now because I need to get used to wetting so am drinking more, 6 a day is my limit so that equals 42 a week four packets of 20 abena's a month, but money isn't a problem so thats okay.
What did you say when the ask the curious questions?

quattrus

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Carer
I don't, but I'd like to, as the idea of being in diapers 24/7 has always fascinated me, and I have a kind of an admiration for people who do that on their own will.

happydl

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I wear more like 10/5. I don't wear in front of my children so evenings are out of the question and it's rare that I sleep in them. But I do wear when I'm working. It helps that I work in an office all by myself.

volvic

Banned
Role
Adult Baby
The package had Dorset Nursing Supplies written all over the packages and when delivered the people who manage my apartment complex were asking whats in the box, I said its for my medical needs, I could see they were very curious about all, they probably will be talking about me in the office but I'm not bothered, I need these nappies.....

---------- Post added at 18:50 ---------- Previous post was at 18:49 ----------

Been wearing 24/7 for almost 10 years
Do you have any incontinence issues from wearing that long?

cgh

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
The package had Dorset Nursing Supplies written all over the packages and when delivered the people who manage my apartment complex were asking whats in the box, I said its for my medical needs, I could see they were very curious about all, they probably will be talking about me in the office but I'm not bothered, I need these nappies.....
Hmm, they deliver to me and it's always been discreet. Though the site office has asked about it (given that they come in huge boxes about once a month).

volvic

Banned
Role
Adult Baby
I'm just glad Dorset aren't as careless as some other company's, I had slipt packages arrive and you could clearly see the nappies in side the box with the absorbency index on top of the packages...... I think is going to be common knowledge I wear nappies soon as you can't really keep it secret with the boxes and all... What nappies do you wear cgh?

Status
Not open for further replies.