Who Remembers Sally Brown 90s personal diaper site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sallybrown

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I can't find any record of her. My assumption is she died. A part of me knows that is merely an assumption & she may be out there somewhere.

M

Maxx

Yep. I remember that place. As I recall, it wasn't active for all that long. I also recall being skeptical of the details, ie, I pictured "Sally Brown" as being your typical 50ish overweight, balding, male diaper lover sharing his fantasy on line.

MsClara

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Carer
Yep. I remember that place. As I recall, it wasn't active for all that long. I also recall being skeptical of the details, ie, I pictured "Sally Brown" as being your typical 50ish overweight, balding, male diaper lover sharing his fantasy on line.

Yep I'm deeply suspicious - under You Only Live Once she claims to be completely open and wear diapers all the time in public... yet no pictures of her? not even ones with the face cropped or blurred?

A 26 year old WIDOW ? OK some people get married young, but how many 26 year old widows can there be in America - and how many are diaper lovers? OTH it's so implausible you reckon it must be true... double bluff ;-)

No doubt it was a great service back in the day though - even in 2002 when I first started looking for ABDL content on-line it was pretty sparse - so I'm sure those who were looking in the 1990s had reason to be grateful.

bebehuey

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
  4. Private
I never ran across it, I do recall the DPF era though, even ordered a couple of diapers from them. most notable was how it collapsed horribly due to complete lack of moderation.

Eclectic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Wow. A blast from the past. That site was one of the better ones from the late 90's. I remember being inspired by her post about wearing full-time. She also had some pretty good pictures on that site. To think she might have been something other than what she claimed to be is a thought I never considered. Naive, perhaps, but I assume everyone is telling their version of the truth.

WildThing121675

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Carer
I think I remember that site from when I got online in 1999; as of then it was still active and I remember some of the pictures on the site as being some of the first ever ABDL pictures I found. Wow... talk about a throwback!

WildThing121675

Bartolome

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I remember that site. It's funny how we refer to that time as the "DPF Era"

foxkits

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
I never ran across it, I do recall the DPF era though, even ordered a couple of diapers from them. most notable was how it collapsed horribly due to complete lack of moderation.
Tommy was to sick to run it any more and no one wanted to buy it so it died.
Some of there diapers and plastic pants came from babykins and still are made.
I did at one time try to go to camp waddle but he canceled the last two.
Very few of the first sites are left.

Last edited:

Argent

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
OMG I remember that site, I have a vague memory of her reporting that one day she went to work and just told her boss she would be wearing from then on and when he (assuming he) questioned her about it she offered to let him change her which was the end of the conversation.

I hope she is real and is having a great life!

SoakedinTexas

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
A 26 year old WIDOW ? OK some people get married young, but how many 26 year old widows can there be in America - and how many are diaper lovers? OTH it's so implausible you reckon it must be true... double bluff ;-)

If I remember right, her husband was either military or police and died in the line of duty. Hence making her a widow.

MickeyM

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
I used to be signed up at dpf, some mailing list or whatever. I usually just browsed their products they had on sale in awe. I mostly looked at the plastic pants sections as that's my main thing I like to wear. I wished I could buy some but Only recently have I bought some, about 10+ years later.

ChocChip

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I thought for a moment this was actually her posting when I saw the username!

Whether it was genuine or not, remember finding this site back in the early days and it provided an incredibly sexy image of a nappy wearing young woman, a rare thing back then.

Bartolome

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I was active on the Teen section of DPF since I wasn't 18 yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.