Who remebers wearing as a toddler?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bambusa

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I always wished that I could remember what it was like to be put in diapers as a toddler. Does anyone actually remember???

T

Thunder

Not personally. However, this is a pretty interesting question. I do remember a few things from back in the day.

I remember when i was little, i would every night stick my head into the corner of my crib, hold my blanky and suck my thumb or paci. I remember having my paci pretty long actually, and my parents really wanted me to get rid of it because it would ruin my teeth. (Naturally, i have great teeth though. >.<) Eventually they won. (LOL, because i have an oral fixation anyway.)

I wish i could remember more of those kind of things from when i really was young.

AbbeyJunction

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
  4. Carer
  5. Other
*raises my hand* yup, i remember when i still lived in California being diapered and being embarrassed to go in front of my mom and dad >.<

quattrus

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Carer
I kinda remember something. It's like a short flashback, I can't say if it's actual or made up by my mind but anyway...

What I remember is me, in my mum's arms, being taken to the sofa when my dad is watching TV, and SCREAMING like hell because I HATED being in a diaper! :D

It makes sense, considering I've been out of diapers since a quite early age (I think 2 y/o or earlier).

T

Thunder

Ahh! I just remembered! I wet the bed when i was rly young and my parents made me wear goodnites. I remember kickin' an screamin, even thought i really did want them :laugh:

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Other
Nope, don't remember ever being in diapers far back as I have memory retention. I do still have vague memories of stroller riding which I enjoyed very much as a preschooler.:smile:

~Pramrider

PrinceMatthew

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I think I remember going down the diaper isle with my mom when we went shopping, I remember in preschool I had a accident and also I remember not wanting to potty-train when I was like 3. I remember when one of my baby-sitters would have to chase me around, kuz I didnt want to get my diaper changed. and I remember going to starbux with one of my baby-sitters, where she got me a biscotti or something to nibble on. I think that sums it up.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I do not remember it clearly, but I remember when I was 1, and my mom told me I was number 1, I kept repeating it back to her, I do remember I was wearing yellow, although that is from the picture, not memory. Wearing was not remembered as of then.

BromeTeks

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
I remember a number of diaper related memories, one time I was given the choice between pull ups and diapers for the day, and I chose diapers. Antoher time I recall looking down at my legs and feeling my pull up leaking. And there are others, but I'd have to think for a bit to retrieve them.

AnonKiba

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
i don't remember wearing a diaper or any thing but i can remember my eating sand (i did that a lot when i was little)

Bambusa

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Eating sand? Sounds like that would make for some uncomfortable bm's. Haha.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I can vaguely remember being around 1 1/2 or so and how I wanted to be a big kid and get out of diapers ASAP. I can remember once or twice wearing but those are foggy memories. I'm also pretty sure that I was in a diaper the day I left the hospital when I got tubes put in my ears for the final time after rupturing an ear drum at daycare, although at that point I didn't need to be wearing one. Probably had more to do with the fact that I was 3 or maybe 4 at that time and the hospital just following standard procedures.

diapeybabybrian

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I remember :) 4 real.

It's vague, but it's something. I only really remember one night in particular. It was some sort of halloween dance, I wore a superman costume. I remember going back to my grandparent's house after that, and getting changed into my bed time diapey ^_^.

That's it ;)

Oooh, I also remember pissing my pants when I was 4 because I couldn't stop playing Super Mario Brothers, lol. Does that count?

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
When I was potty training I was left at my aunt's neighbor house while the rest of the family went shopping. I was living with my aunt at the time due to a household situation.

So anyways I didn't want to use her bathroom since I don't like unfamiliar bathroom's or even houses. So anyways she actually smells something and checks her baby girl who is still in diapers. She then checked me and found out I had a accident. Now the problem is my aunt did not leave me any of my pull-ups so the woman babysitting me had to put me in a diaper. I seamed roughly the same size as her kid so it fit.

I HATED being changed out of my pull-up just like a infant. But anyways she was just doing what needed to be done. <_>

avery

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
i remember that when i had to poop i'd always go into the kitchen and hang onto the butcherblock table. all the lights had to be off and no one was allowed to be in the kitchen while i was doing it -- my parents respected that but our cat, banano, was on his own agenda. so i remember hissing at the cat in the dark kitchen trying to get him to leave so i could poop.

i also have vague hazy memories of the sharp but not unpleasant smell of a wet diaper in the morning. it turns out i wore diapers to bed every night until i was 5 and a half, but i don't remember that clearly, which is odd because i remember lots of things from when i was five. i never knew until my dad mentioned it to me a couple of years ago. a lot of things started making sense to me when i learned that.

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Yep... I remember. Wearing/changing/potty training. For some reason I do. and I potty trained at about 2 1/2

A

annierighthurr

I remember, and have tons of memories of being diapered, buying diaperes etc.
But probably because I wasn't pottytrained until I HAD to be, for kindergarten.
I loved me some diapers then, and I love me some diapers now ^^ I guess it will NEVER change and I'm fine with that!

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
I have one or two memories of being changed around 2 or 3. I just remeber laying on my back in my parents bathroom and saying to my mom "Mommy can I have a cloth diaper?" that's really it.

Dawes

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
... but our cat, banano, was on his own agenda. so i remember hissing at the cat in the dark kitchen trying to get him to leave...

Dude, Banano sounds like he was an asshole (and I do mean that with kind affection)! When a man has to rock a deuce, can't be no cat around trying to act like a fool!

Seriously, avery, that made my whole day. I'm still laughing. I don't even know why.

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Carer
I remember a harsh upbringing. Childish stuff was frowned upon, and maturity was encouraged.

In a brief tangent, I remember some adcouncil notice from a few years back about how art is good for kids, and in it they had some stuffy looking child in a suit and tie riding with his mother somewhere, and she turns on some music, then he grabs the dial and turns it to a stockmarket report station, and I didn't know if I wanted to laugh or sigh because that was basicly me. Not by choice though.

I'm also told I didn't speak until a time after my third birthday, and people thought I was retarded growing up. I'm told I used to make noises like an animal vocalizing. Not speech, just noises. I remembered liking diapers back then, but I also remembered I should be big and grown up and diapers were for babies and thus, bad. I remembered wearing rubber pants (presumably, diapers underneath), and I went and tugged at someone's robe/pants leg and asked 'How much longer do I have to wear these?' and the reply was a smile and a pat on the head.

I don't remember much from before 12 or so, but this was one of those moments of utter clarity in my memory. For all I know, I could've been squeaking at them and not speaking english, but in my mind's eye, I was certainly. Not many other memories from that time except one not worth going into, but suffice it to say, i'm probably the only person on this or any other similiar place who HATES footed PJs.

Status
Not open for further replies.