Who plays AOE 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

baconbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
I do so who else on here dose? And if you do which mods do you have for it? Oh and what is your user name? I hope i am not the only person with it.

Neonite

Tinyflower Bouquet // 🌂🌸🌼💮🌙
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little, Other
I would play it, if my laptop would stop being such a meanie and decide to play it right. D:

Vladimir

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
My friend wants me to play it but I don't want to X3
I don't like computer games because of the speed, graphics and compatibility stuff .-.

baconbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
I would play it, if my laptop would stop being such a meanie and decide to play it right. D:
Lol thats a bad situation there. But laptops are evil i say. I mean they have no mouse they have to be evil lol.

Jon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I'm thinking about playing it again... It's been awhile...

baconbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
AOE3 Age of empires 3. To make sure no one else gets confused.

Role
Diaper Lover
i play aoe2 i think is the best strategy game lol i think starcraft also is so they are both games better ^^ , so if anyone still play aoe2 ... tell me it and i will try play with him or her heheheh

Jon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
i play aoe2 i think is the best strategy game lol i think starcraft also is so they are both games better ^^ , so if anyone still play aoe2 ... tell me it and i will try play with him or her heheheh
That made me extremely happy. I LOVE AOE 2. I think that it's still by far the best RTS.

Neonite

Tinyflower Bouquet // 🌂🌸🌼💮🌙
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little, Other
Lol thats a bad situation there. But laptops are evil i say. I mean they have no mouse they have to be evil lol.
Well, you can add a mouse, and stop the lappy-brand evil, but Vista is too evil to circumvent. >.<!

baconbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Don't even get me started on vista i hate it. To many glitches.

Role
Diaper Lover
hey.. i am glad cause janathan is agree with me and i think the same, is the best RTS game , I dont think very much in graphics when i am playing these kind of games because i am interest in "playability" (sorry, i dont know how so say it)

the0silent0alchemist

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I pefere France out of original civs. But japan and china beat them now that they came out.
i dont think ill get the new expansion, unless <.< >.> i download it even then there may be an issue with hard-drive space, how big is it

baconbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Not too big. Go buy a new hard drive they sell tryabyte hard drives. If you know how to ude a comp good you can swich the hard drives in and out.

Status
Not open for further replies.