• Thread starter Deleted member 54246
  • Start date

Peesalot

I love wearing lingerie
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
i think you would love putting a nice thick maxi pad in your panties, just a suggestion hehe
I might enjoy that. My wife will be buying a new package of her Poise panty liners tomorrow. I will likely "borrow" one just to see how I like (or don't like) wetting it a small amount. Last night I chose a lace panty that was ready for the trash to wear and soak. Honestly, wetting the panties didn't really do a thing for me. However, my diaper was absolutely soaked to near capacity and it felt great. The nice thing was I just tossed the wet panties out with the soaked diaper rather than having to wash it.

Right now I just buy inexpensive lace panties that don't have a long life expectancy. At some point I'll likely buy better quality panties; but, at this time I'm just feeling my way around the panty experience. And, I'm loving the journey.

Role
  1. Incontinent
Sleeping without worrying , knowing the diaper is going to absorb everything is very reassuring. Id much rather wake up with a wet diaper than with wet sheets and worse, a ruined bed.

D

Deleted member 54246

I just went to bed with a nice warm half-full diaper 😊 and I hope it's full in the morning 😍 (knowingly). Good night
Sleeping without worrying , knowing the diaper is going to absorb everything is very reassuring. Id much rather wake up with a wet diaper than with wet sheets and worse, a ruined bed.
I just went to bed with a nice warm half-full diaper 😊 and I hope it's full in the morning 😍 (knowingly). Good night 😴
i hope you woke up wet and loved it <3

PurplePup89

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
I never wet while sleeping, I always end up waking up in the middle of the night to wet my diaper and go back to sleep. I don't always notice it when I wake up, but I love that moment when I take off my pajamas to see the wetness indicator a different color because it makes me feel so little, almost like I did accidentally wet during the night. :)

Last edited:

Frungie

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I love the feeling of a wet diaper in the morning. I am not incontinent so when I wet during the night I know that I am wetting. The conscious/semi-conscious feelings of the warm pee spreading in my diaper is soothing and very convenient to not get out of bed to pee. As soon as I am up in the morning I also mess my diaper, currently enjoying a very wet and messy Abena M4 diaper.

Bp2006

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Being a life long bedwetter it doesn't bother me anymore if I wake up in a wet diaper. Even though past few weeks I e been waking up dry or damp so I've switched to pullups at night, just incase.

Role
  1. Incontinent
sounds like a fun night! what kind of diapers do you wear? :)
I usually wear BetterDry most of the time. Some times I like to mix the brands a litlle and wear Rearz inncontrol. Before I would use abena but no longer use that brand due to reduced capacity and they dont swell up anymore like they used to. Ive been trying some new diapers here from a local supplier in Nevada that have velcro tabs and are thick. Betterdry is my prefered brand as the have a massive capacity and control odors really well even if i cant change after many, many hours of use.