Who Loves waking up in a wet diapee? <3

KitsuneFox

Medically Incontinent
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Carer
I'd be very surprised if I ever woke up in a dry diaper ... I'd be happy with just a lightly wet diaper !

Waking up almost every morning in a soaked ( often times leaking ) diaper is highly annoying .

neophyte

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I had a few beer last night and do not remember waking up to use my diaper.

In the morning I woke up and was surprised that I didn't wake up during the night having to pee.... I felt my diaper and it was swollen!! I was pretty happy about that!!

I wear Rearz Barnyards to bed, I tape them on perfectly and tight around my waist... I wear boxers too. I love how they stay in place as I roll around and move my legs.

Peesalot

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
The only time I wake up in a dry diaper is if I go to bed with a fresh diaper over my panties. The nights I don't wear panties to bed I go to bed with a reasonably soaked diaper so I naturally wake up with a wet diaper. My only problem is deciding which way I want to sleep each night - wearing lace panties or wearing a soaked diaper. They both feel so great. Maybe I should just suck it up and be willing to hand wash pee soaked lace panties in the morning.

Peesalot

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Best way to start the day , sitting around in a soaked diaper drinking my morning coffee and peeing more when i need to till it is absolutely time to change
I don't drink coffee; but, other than that I agree 100%. Right now my diaper is so full it would fall down if I walked across the room and didn't hold it up with my hands. I love my diapers to be that full. It was well soaked when I went to bed and I gave this morning's full bladder. Eating breakfast in it was another of life's little joys.

DiaperLoverGuy

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Yay 🙌, my mattress protector (and more diapers) arrived today so tonight I can finally wet myself. I usually go pee a couple of times per night (mostly because I'm stupid and drink too much water before going to bed) so tonight I will be peeing in my diaper instead and will hopefully wake up with a fully soaked and warm diaper 😍

Can't wait...

Last edited:

SeannyBoi

Diapered Pansexual Mess
Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Simply the best feeling to wake up wet. Especially when it's absolutely Soaked. Under the Covers, All Warm and Fuzzy, The Feeling of Wet and Warm Diapers is simply divine. I love my diapers to be absolutely almost leaking levels of fully either way, so waking up halfway there is amazing.

Diaperlvrx123

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
The only time I wake up in a dry diaper is if I go to bed with a fresh diaper over my panties. The nights I don't wear panties to bed I go to bed with a reasonably soaked diaper so I naturally wake up with a wet diaper. My only problem is deciding which way I want to sleep each night - wearing lace panties or wearing a soaked diaper. They both feel so great. Maybe I should just suck it up and be willing to hand wash pee soaked lace panties in the morning.
i think you would love putting a nice thick maxi pad in your panties, just a suggestion hehe