Who Likes Giant Plushies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiminutiveLeopard

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
It dawned on me that the folks in this community who love their plushies would likely enjoy one that makes them feel small again. I came across a company that makes the largest made for play (as-in it isn't an art piece) plushies I've ever seen. They produce a single model each year. The plush are incredible quality and the softest cuddly things I have come across. I bought one of their snow leopards a couple years ago. It takes up half my bed and weighs twenty pounds. I still get creative finding ways to use him as a pillow.
The company is https://plushlife.eu/ and they are in the ordering phase for the next couple months. This year they are producing a cross fox. Their fur printing looks outstanding from the demo photos. The price tag is hefty but worth every penny. Since it is a production run it does take some time to fill the order. I placed my order in January and received my new best friend in August.

• Love
Reactions: littlemoosey and LilxFawn
Do they ship to the us? It looks like their a european company due to the .eu in the url

Wow that price...

I've been considering getting a giant 5' teddy bear from Walmart. At $58 it's much more affordable and would still be fun to cuddle with. Right now I have a 3' teddy bear which I sleep with every night, but I really want something large enough that I could crawl in between it's arms and feel like I'm being hugged. I imagine that would be super cozy.

I found some HUGE plushies at a local grocery store for, like 30-40 euros. I'd like to make one myself, though..

Reactions: magnolia
They will ship globally. Just keep in mind that because it is a big, heavy item that it can be pricey.
LilxFawn said:
Do they ship to the us? It looks like their a european company due to the .eu in the url

Yes the overall price is hefty but it is unlike any plush I have come across. They use a pretty short-pile fur so it is velvety soft and stays that way. The longer shag furs require so much maintenance to keep soft.

• Love
Reactions: LilxFawn
The three best friends.

Attachments

• foto_no_exif.jpg
    foto_no_exif.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 10
  • Love
Reactions: LilxFawn and magnolia
TyphaHare said:
I found some HUGE plushies at a local grocery store for, like 30-40 euros. I'd like to make one myself, though..
Sewing is super fun. There are some great patterns out there you can get to kick yourself off. I've made a couple and some of the shaping stitches are very difficult. In the end it is really rewarding to make things yourself.

• Love
Reactions: magnolia
DiminutiveLeopard said:
They will ship globally. Just keep in mind that because it is a big, heavy item that it can be pricey.

Yes the overall price is hefty but it is unlike any plush I have come across. They use a pretty short-pile fur so it is velvety soft and stays that way. The longer shag furs require so much maintenance to keep soft.
Phew! I might try it why I have the moolah. Thank you!

Look in my profile for my big teddy I sleep with 🧸

KitsuneFox said:
That's a big teddy bear. But don't you get tired of waking up to liquid fluff all over the bed? He's probably asked for a diaper a bunch of times- yet you just ignore him? How could you be so mean?

KitsuneFox said:
They look big and comfy. How long have they been with you?

DiminutiveLeopard said:
It dawned on me that the folks in this community who love their plushies would likely enjoy one that makes them feel small again. I came across a company that makes the largest made for play (as-in it isn't an art piece) plushies I've ever seen. They produce a single model each year. The plush are incredible quality and the softest cuddly things I have come across. I bought one of their snow leopards a couple years ago. It takes up half my bed and weighs twenty pounds. I still get creative finding ways to use him as a pillow.
The company is https://plushlife.eu/ and they are in the ordering phase for the next couple months. This year they are producing a cross fox. Their fur printing looks outstanding from the demo photos. The price tag is hefty but worth every penny. Since it is a production run it does take some time to fill the order. I placed my order in January and received my new best friend in August.

like all plushies... but the ones I like the best are the huggable ones. The ones that fit right into you, not too big not too small.

Reactions: DiminutiveLeopard
I would love a giant teddy bear, but I have no physical room for one.

DiminutiveLeopard said:
They look big and comfy. How long have they been with you?
I've had Teddy for 3 months now ... found him on sale at Wal-Mart
my-teddy-waiting-for-snuggles-jpg.36945

• Love
Reactions: Leaf12 and magnolia
I don't think I can have a stuffed animal that is too big and too expensive.

this sissy figures that this counts as a giant plushie...….
sissy j7 2b.JPGsissy j7 2b.JPGsissy j7 2b.JPG

Reactions: LilBabyChar
Yeah Walmart has been selling huge plushies recently i think for 50$. Actually I am going to Dave and Busters tonight and hoping I can win a huge husky plush

RetroGamerGuy said:
Yeah Walmart has been selling huge plushies recently i think for 50$. Actually I am going to Dave and Busters tonight and hoping I can win a huge husky plush
$25 during Christmas time .... $15 during the sale .... at least the bear I have 🐻

I have a giant teddy bear my brother gave me for Christmas. His name is Silly Bear and I love him so much!

OMG *.* I want one *.* I would hugs and snuggles all day and night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back