Not open for further replies.

Jbradshaw90

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
I love being a smelly butt but everyone is always at home so I can't never poop in my diaper does anyone have the same problem as me?

CarKid

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
  4. Private
He likes to mess his nappy and sit in it but he can't because friends or family are always home.

Seems like more of a statement that he likes to shit himself, not a question. That's why I said that.

Scaramouche

Lover of Life, Singer of Songs
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Seems like more of a statement that he likes to shit himself, not a question. That's why I said that.

He asked if anyone else had that problem. There's the question. But as you said, wtf?

crybabydustin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
It is a very interesting and "little" feeling wearing a diaper and then messing them. Wetting is always a trigger to feel small, but actually messing them makes being a "little" final. You are not only dressed the part, but using them as babies use them is true. Of course, it sucks when others are around and you can't partake on that part of being diapered.

A

acorn

Microwave? you want him to nuke his gerbil?
Could call it an experiment, a scientific one - even. You can even arguably say that it is more productive than idly lolling around in a poppy dipperz. Matter of interest, since when did you start worrying about other peoples gerbils?

On topic: I’m a lazy wasteful sod, couldn’t be assed with the cleanup and throw dipperz away long before they are maxed out. Being green is for grass, not me. Sorrys.

Hope this helps?

EPO1

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
  2. Other
Could call it an experiment, a scientific one - even. You can even arguably say that it is more productive than idly lolling around in a poppy dipperz. Matter of interest, since when did you start worrying about other peoples gerbils?

Do you sincerely suggest you do NOT care about those gerbils?

A

acorn

Do you sincerely suggest you do NOT care about those gerbils?
Naw, as a despot dictator I’ve got my image to think about, besides his gerbils are probably already doomed one way or another.

Where do you get off using big words like “sincerely” did you have a dictionary for breakfast - or what?

EPO1

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
  2. Other
Naw, as a despot dictator I’ve got my image to think about, besides his gerbils are probably already doomed one way or another.

Where do you get off using big words like “sincerely” did you have a dictionary for breakfast - or what?

Well in starch contrast to you it would not remotely occur to me to ever define "sincerely" as an elaborate construct of our lingual capabilities.
But alas, I guess damnant quodnon intelligunt...

As to the gerbils, well I guess they are doomed: stephen lynch gerbil - YouTube

Role
  1. Adult Baby
I love to sit in a messy diaper. But the smell does start to get horrible and I eventually have to clean up sooner than I want too.

I've told myself several times that I would never poop in a diaper again, but I always end of doing it anyway as I love the feeling. But I do hate the cleanup.

I always hop in the shower to get cleaned off better.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
There probably was a better way to phrase this than eliciting the "smelly butt" syndrome. As for gerbils: "Die, DIe, DIE!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.