Who is diapered every night?

Every night and most days also.

Reactions: Angelapinks
Every single night or I've got some extra laundry to do.

24/7 out of need

Every nite

Every night here!!! By this point in time I would feel weird going to be without a diaper.

Ive been diapered everynight for the last 3 years and im proud to call myself a bedwetter now:)

Reactions: Wetshisbed
yes due to nocturnal enuresis

Reactions: Wetshisbed, Angelapinks and Whitechocolate
I wear 24/7 due to being incontinent

i also wear 24/7 because of bladder incontinence......it has always been an issue for me

Reactions: Karoq, Angelapinks and Wetshisbed
Every night for me too! But I'm also in the bedwetting club

Reactions: Zeke and Wetshisbed
HERE!

Every night for about 4 years. And every morning I wake up and flood my diaper.

Every night

I wear 24/7 and always will; so, I wear at night. I don't need to ever wear; but, I love wearing diapers so why wouldn't I? I wear pull ups as I find them comfortable and no hassles are involved in putting them on. Also, I doubt they are nearly as noticeable/detectable as cloth diapers or tape/tab style diapers.

Reactions: chrischrischris
I’ve worn and used virtually every night for the last five years. In the beginning wetting was purposeful now it is not.:)

Last edited:
Reactions: chamberpot
I generally sleep in diapers and plastic pants. Although I do not wet every night, it is often enough not to want to play "wet bed roulette". I sometimes go without on Friday night though since I do my wash on Saturday. The result is often a stark reminder of why I sleep diapered.

Reactions: Angelapinks and chamberpot
I too will go without diapers some nights before washday

chamberpot said:
I too will go without diapers some nights before washday
Mind if I ask why?

iampadded said:
Mind if I ask why?
I really like to wet the bed, bed is very very well protected and night before washday no harm no foul as everything goes in the wash , I'll for sure do this if the wife isn't home, not so often if she is.

Back