Who is diapered every night?

:) I kind of feel the same way. I don't mind regressing to those care free teen years where I woke up slightly marinated

chamberpot said:
I really like to wet the bed, bed is very very well protected and night before washday no harm no foul as everything goes in the wash , I'll for sure do this if the wife isn't home, not so often if she is.
What is her reaction when you do it and she is home?

she is none to happy about it , but she has put up with it for a very long time, I have wet the bed off and on (at least once a month) for our whole life together around 46 or 47 years. SAnd that is why the bed is very well protected after ruining a few mattresses we learned

Last edited:
I wear a nappy every night to bed, usually with a vest onesie and PJs if not too hot. I have my big bunny and dummy and love it. I have done this for about three weeks non-stop I just can’t wet lay down ☹️. I wish I could though!

24/7 since 1968

Reactions: TexasToast11
I can't sleep now comfortably without wearing a nappy, a onesie and having a dummy too. Even to the point now I have to have the sides up on my bed making into a big cot.

I was a bedwetter till i was about 17 so i wore daily or every night , when traveling internationally i wore 24/7 as i tend to wet when asleep so its much easier when on flights etc , as for nowadays it just have to depend on mood.

Oh, I would love to be in 'Pampers' 24/7, using them for their intended purpose despite being continent...if cleaning up after a messy diaper wasn't so gross to the senses. Or if it wasn't so expensive. My diapers, wipes and Desitin habit would be over $200 per month to be the baby I'd love to be. Owwie! 😲

I'm incontinent at night, so yes, I wear every night, and I'm at 99% of the time wet in the morning. I have been wearing from about 10 years. I do skip an occasional night of I'm traveling with friends or something, but only if I have a dose of DDAVP available. And don't use DDAVP and drink alcohol. It made me sick.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
dinolover said:
Ive been diapered everynight for the last 3 years and im proud to call myself a bedwetter now:)
I guess I am proud that I wet the bed too.

Every night for the past 15 years. I haven't had a dry night yet. Although I'm cant say I'm trying to hard to have one 😁

I used to wear almost every night to bed. More recently I'm trying to be more consistent because I discovered it helps me get a better nights sleep. I'm continent but the security and comfort of the diaper just helps me. I don't use the premium brands for night only the generic store brand or Goodwill finds I come across.

24/7 since 1982

I'm trying to get myself into wearing Goodnites every night. It's hard though sense I can't go on my own and sometimes have to "force" myself to go. It's annoying and kinda unsettling; but I guess if it gets the job done.

Last edited:
Reactions: chrischrischris and BobbiSueEllen
Yep count me in... Started out of frustration of waking multiple times to go toilet... Started wearing now go without waking... sleep has never been better... Do have to give a big shout out to PeekABU's never had one leak...

Reactions: perlFerret, BobbiSueEllen and GoodniteLover219
KitsuneFox said:
I'm medically incontinent ... I have to have diapers on every night, or end up with a wet bed.

I've been forced to wear diapers 24 / 7 for some time now - sometimes it sucks not having a choice.
Ditto

Reactions: Angelapinks and chuck
I have been wearing and wetting every night now for close to 7 months, and that's why my wife of 47 years wants a divorce, although as of the last few nights she is not sure about divorce, so we will see, only once did she diaper me and we wnt to an auction, she patted my bottom and asked if I was wet. When we got home she had me lay down in the middle of the dining room carpet, took off my thick wet cloth diaper, wiped me clean, oil and powdered me, and rediapered my in very thick cloth and a plastic pants, and that's all I wore the rest of the day, it was awesome!!! But never again, maybe because I loved it so much and felt so little!

Been snuggling into diapers every night for... oh, probably a year now. As long as I have some in the supply cabinet.

I'm not incontinent, but usually I'll 'wake up' in the middle of the night and dreamily let myself go. Sometimes this happens without me realizing it, and I just wake up wet and happy.

Reactions: Absammy, GoodniteLover219 and BobbiSueEllen
I wear every night and daytime too.

Reactions: Angelapinks and BobbiSueEllen
Me! For the next 6 months!

Back