Who is/are you favorite Cuddly Friend(s)?

ChristopherRichard said:
Have you been out with Poopy again lately?
Loved to hear about your recent walk about😁
I will be out with "Poopy" tomorrow after Lunch.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
caitianx said:
I will be out with "Poopy" tomorrow after Lunch.
So glad to hear that🤗
Harry rabbit goes shopping with me tomorrow👍

SecretlyABDL94 said:
Oh my goodness how cute! Also I can't help but notice the thing by the mirror that says Frozen. What is that?
They are drawstring bags. Sold withthe frozen line at build a bear.

Do you have a build a bear stuffie?

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and ABDElsa
siysiy said:
They are drawstring bags. Sold withthe frozen line at build a bear.

Do you have a build a bear stuffie?
O OK thanks. I do. I have Elsa from both 1+2, Olaf, Sonic, Deadpool, Beast from Beauty and the Beast, and of course Winnie the Pooh!!!

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, Traveller and siysiy
SecretlyABDL94 said:
Mine is Winnie the Pooh! Always has been! I have slept with a stuffed Winnie the Pooh every single night for as I can remember. The need for a 26 YO to sleep with a Teddy Bear every night must come from either Autism, ABDL or both. None of my friends or family have ever batted an eye or questioned why I still sleep with stuffed Winnie the Pooh's so, why should I?

Anyways I currently have 5 Winnie the Pooh's, 2 of which I sleep with every night. They are fairly similar to the ones I had as a very young child. The tall one is just like the one my Grandma got me in Disneyland, and the shorter sitting one is just like the one I found at Walmart a long time ago. Since then every night I'd put one on top of the other and rest my head on them. That's how I started sleeping with 2 instead of just 1.

Unfortunately my puppy chewed them both up so, both had to be replaced. I found the replacements on eBay a few years ago and have slept with them to this day. Note that they're a bit black even after washing them. That's because sleeping on top of them every night I guess my black hair somehow colors them black maybe from sweat or something IDK.

So, ADISC Community now it's your turn. Tell me who your favorite Cuddly buddy is. Is it a licensed character like Mickey, Barney, a Pokemon etc? Or just a plain Monkey, Lion, or a Dinosaur etc? Let me know in the comments down below, and post photos, and as always...stay Diapered! :) 🧷

The 2 I sleep with every night
View attachment 51933
How I sleep with them
View attachment 51931
All 5 of them I own
View attachment 51932
Group photo
View attachment 51930
Those are so cute! 🥰

I agree Pooh is the very best when it comes to cuddles and just happiness in general! 😊

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and ABDElsa
GoodniteLover219 said:
Those are so cute! 🥰

I agree Pooh is the very best when it comes to cuddles and just happiness in general! 😊
Thank you. IKR the best for cuddles and happiness!!!

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and GoodniteLover219
Pikachu.png
For many years, this Pikachu I got for Christmas of 1999 was always my snuggle buddy! ☺️

However, overtime I realized I was a little to old to be sleeping with a stuffy- though I admit I do miss the feeling. So I now snuggle with this:
IMG_2205.JPG
My extra pillow. Not as cuddly as a stuffy I know; but it does help me sleep peacefully. 😊

• Sad
Reactions: checkingoutall, BobbiSueEllen, Weatheronthe8s and 4 others
GoodniteLover219 said:
View attachment 52088
For many years, this Pikachu I got for Christmas of 1999 was always my snuggle buddy! ☺️

However, overtime I realized I was a little to old to be sleeping with a stuffy- though I admit I do miss the feeling. So I now snuggle with this:
View attachment 52089
My extra pillow. Not as cuddly as a stuffy I know; but it does help me sleep peacefully. 😊
But we're ABDLs we're never too old to be sleeping with stuffies because we never grow up. We'll always be Babies!!! 👶🧷🍼

To quote this picture about ABDL boys but apply it to all ABDLs: "ABDLs don't grow up, their Diapers just get bigger and more expensive."
940bda714ee4d4c79f4c645793a95401-jpg.52090

Attachments

• 940bda714ee4d4c79f4c645793a95401.jpg
    940bda714ee4d4c79f4c645793a95401.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 125
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, Traveller, siysiy and 3 others
On Wednesday this past week, I purchased this little bunny at the DOLLAR TREE Discount Store in Londonderry, New Hampshire.
0327212139.jpg

• Love
Reactions: checkingoutall, BobbiSueEllen, Weatheronthe8s and 5 others
Yay I love these kind of threads! 😁 Here's my favorite plushie, Cinnamoroll. 🥰 And in the background is my old clownfish, Oxnard. 🐠
20210327_202748_549 (1).jpg

• Love
Reactions: checkingoutall, BAP21, BobbiSueEllen and 6 others
ShyBoo81 said:
Yay I love these kind of threads! 😁 Here's my favorite plushie, Cinnamoroll. 🥰 And in the background is my old clownfish, Oxnard. 🐠
View attachment 52103
So cute!

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and ShyBoo81
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
ChristopherRichard said:
View attachment 52043
My two main crew, Harry and Herbert (Harry is the one in the cardigan, he goes EVERYWHERE with me).
Herbert is seriously naughty! He does tummy tickles on me with mummy🤗🤗🤗🤗🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰
Aw that's so sweet!

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Traveller
GoodniteLover219 said:
View attachment 52088

View attachment 52089
Plushies are cute and all, but a big pillow can't be beat in terms of pure comfort!

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, Traveller and chrischrischris
His name is stuffie

Screenshot_20210328-062552.png

• Love
Reactions: checkingoutall, BAP21, BobbiSueEllen and 5 others
GoodniteLover219 said:
View attachment 52088

View attachment 52089
SecretlyABDL94 said:
But we're ABDLs we're never too old to be sleeping with stuffies because we never grow up. We'll always be Babies!!! 👶🧷🍼

To quote this picture about ABDL boys but apply it to all ABDLs: "ABDLs don't grow up, their Diapers just get bigger and more expensive."
940bda714ee4d4c79f4c645793a95401-jpg.52090

• Love
Reactions: TeddyBearCowboy and ABDElsa
Peter ready for an advensher.jpg

Peter is all ready for me to take him on an adventure. "Are we going to play in the wood again, Peter? "

two Babs.jpg

Issac and I, with Mickel and Peter. "It's Ok, Issac, don't be shy. Everyone knows we are AB's.

Peter will help Mickel with his Twitter account @monkeyMicheal " "But Siysiy, Mickel wants Peter to put something on."

Peter and Mickel with the reast of the gane..jpg

Peter and Mickel with the rest of the gang.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: AComputerGuy, checkingoutall, BobbiSueEllen and 6 others
Back