who is afraid of the toilet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The good thing about phobias is that, while they may not be entirely curable, they are treatable with behavior therapy. If you want to get over your fear of toilets try joining the Marines. You quickly get used to using toilets that are arranged in rows with no dividers in between. Often there is only one or two rolls of toilet paper that get passed around like footballs. In one place they had a ten-holer. It was a long plank with ten holes in it and a single sheet metal inclined pan underneath them all that had a slow stream of water flowing through it.

I was when I was younger. The fact that our school had problems with perennial stopped up toilets and the one year in second grade when I got caught in the bathroom during a fire drill really had me afraid of the bathrooms. I'd wet my pants rather than have to go. I'm sure it contributed to my DL stuff in later years.

willnotwill said:
I was when I was younger. The fact that our school had problems with perennial stopped up toilets and the one year in second grade when I got caught in the bathroom during a fire drill really had me afraid of the bathrooms. I'd wet my pants rather than have to go. I'm sure it contributed to my DL stuff in later years.

That's nothing compared to my elementary school, nobody flushed and nearly every bathroom break the boys restroom erupted with cries of "ehhh!" And "go look in there!" And the best one by far "holy crap!".

kitterdafoxy said:
That's nothing compared to my elementary school, nobody flushed and nearly every bathroom break the boys restroom erupted with cries of "ehhh!" And "go look in there!" And the best one by far "holy crap!".
I work for the local school district here. Let me just say. You don't even want to begun to know what I have seen and smelled tword the end of the day In my kids elementary school.

I'm definitely afraid of public bathrooms.

don't u guys just love it when someone takes a massive dump on the floor right next to the toilet?

Ah, People :3

lmao

Infinitas said:
don't u guys just love it when someone takes a massive dump on the floor right next to the toilet?

Ah, People :3

lmao

Or worse yet, when they take a dump in the urinal. I've seen this more than once.

I absolutely hate public toilets. I'm okay with public urinals as long as nobody else is in the room because I have a shy bladder, but I would rather shit myself than use a toilet.

w0lfpack91 said:
I work for the local school district here. Let me just say. You don't even want to begun to know what I have seen and smelled tword the end of the day In my kids elementary school.

That must of been hell for you dude. People always got away with smearing their feces all over the school toilets when I used to be in Middle School. I had nothing but pigs and I think they either used their hands or their ass to paint poo pictures or something because I went in a few times and just said "nope" and left. Back then and my former high school year, I always held my bladder for 8 hours (After a year, the last three middle school years, my body got used to it to use the bathroom when I stepped foot into my house)

BordercollieTrigger said:
Ewww once seen a dump in urnal. Thats sick.

Don't be surprised about that, there are more disgusting things/people I have seen, that's not even the worst if you sit down for a story of everyone's experience.

Like, "Roll my wheelchair away screaming," scared, no, but, "weirded out," yeah, definitely! All the reasons are sensory, "go shyness," or general public restroom disgustingness related. Mom (not in a little way, my adoptive mom) may still need to help me in "lack of wheelchair access," sitches, and sometimes if I know she's waiting on me, or mad at me, or looking, I can't go. Number 2 anywhere but home creeps me out. Don't believe me? Ask mom how many toilets I've made overflow because I tried to wait for home and couldn't. Now, restrooms that give the illusion of cleanliness, are easiest, but the flush can be too loud, so I've decided to listen to music when I flush. Also, lights can be too bright, so, yeah, sunglasses. Padded or warmed toilet seats would help, but good luck with that one!:)

I always go in my diaper ,I wet and mess in it .it feels so good

I am not afraid of toilets, even the public ones. I really don't have urge incontinence, but when I need to go, I need to go, therefore when I leave the house for more than about an hour, or to go somewhere for a short time where there is no public restroom, I wear protective briefs or a diaper, just in case.

I second that. They seem to have minds of their own, honestly...

I usually don't mind public restrooms, but there was this one time where I found dried poop all over the toilet and floor in such a restroom. You'd think they'd clean that off by then, but, nope.

- - - Updated - - -

Whoops. Forgot to quote Penny.

I would not consider myself to be afraid of public bathrooms. I've seen plenty of disgusting shit (literally) inside public bathrooms, and yeah. It was gross. But I wouldn't consider myself afraid of public bathrooms because of a few that were horrendous.

I'm not afraid of the toilet in general. I'm wary of using public toilets in certain places, because I know they're not going to be the cleanest, and I'd say I'm especially discerning about them when I'm travelling, because I've seen some far from pristine public bathrooms in less affluent parts of the world.

Slightly off topic, but I actually use a fear of the potty/toilet as part of my AB roleplaying with Mama Snaps. I don't mean to trivialise actual fear, but does anyone else enjoy using an aversion to the big boy/girl toilet as part of their AB behaviour?

To be honest if someone other then me uses "my" bathroom, I really don't want to use it until like 8 hours afterwards and after I clean it. I even felt this way with Mlaplage coming over and using it. I'm not overly concerned of germs I just find it weird.

- - - Updated - - -

SirNapsALot said:
I'm not afraid of the toilet in general.

[video=youtube;O_EbPFbfEvY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_EbPFbfEvY[/video]

Care to revise your statement? (If I viewed this on a oculus rift, I'd probably piss myself.)

Fire2box said:
[video=youtube;O_EbPFbfEvY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_EbPFbfEvY[/video]

Care to revise your statement? (If I viewed this on a oculus rift, I'd probably piss myself.)

That might be terrifying if it wasn't made of plasticine, also known as the world's most squidgy material.

D1aperedIncognito said:
Hopfully i got the right section of the form here
But anyone else have a toilet phobia?

I don't have a toilet phobia butt I believe toilets should be off limits since there is no need for them when I am diaper disciplining men, training toilet slaves & wearing a portable nappy/ diaper, majority of the time :cloud9:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back