Who is able to transition between bedwetting and being dry?

Josh24

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
I'm not a bedwetter. For fun, I wear diapers at times and like to wet in them at night. Are any of you able to actually transition between nights of accidental bedwetting and then having dry nights again? How do you get dry again?

In the past, I would get well hydrated, take some sleep aids, and listen to some subliminal tapes and then I would slightly wake up just before or while peeing. I went through this process during most of December and this time I am having difficulty transitioning back to dry nights. I have been on some new medication that could cause some actual bedwetting; but, I am hoping this is not really the cause and that I just need some time to transition back to dry nights.

Reactions: ThatGuyFromThatThread
I had a light bladder and I wore every night for Years. I wouldn’t wake to wet. If I don’t wear to bed, I don’t wet either, most of the time. It was pretty embarrassing wetting my girlfriend bed, but it ended up coming up anyway(diapers). Then she made sure i had one on before bed every night.

Reactions: Josh998 and Diaper44
I wet every night.

Reactions: Sidewinder, chrischrischris, littledub1955 and 3 others
I would have some dry nights if I wasn't diapered in the past but as often as not I would have some wet night also

Reactions: Wetshisbed
Judging from other posts in this forum ... once you train your brain to pee without waking up, it is very difficult to stop .

• Love
Reactions: CrinklingCajun, Jeremiah, SecrertSissy and 8 others
Nocturnal bedwetting is the hardest to reverse as an adult and its not a issue you can turn on and off at will once you are having nightly accidents and remember they can also happen during the day when you have a nap.
I have only experienced an occasional nocturnal bedwetting but I pee seconds after I start to wake up and theres no stopping it when it happens.

Incontinence is not something to play with or want unless you have accepted the fact you will be diapered 24/7 for the rest of your life my issue is medical so I have no choice but to wear but ai have noticed any control I have left is disappearing.

Make sure you really want diaper dependancy before you pass the point of no return as you may be able to regain some control but not all every one is different some never really loose control where others do and remain diaper dependant for life.

Last edited:
Reactions: CheekyCharlie, GoodnitesXL21, dous and 6 others
Natural bedwetting isn't something you can just turn on and off like a switch. As mentioned, you have to assume it's an all or nothing type of thing, because once you have it you may not be able to go back to being dry.

Though in a way I transition from bedwetting to being dry every morning I get up and change my diaper.

Reactions: chrischrischris, Diaper44, chamberpot and 1 other person
KitsuneFox said:
Judging from other posts in this forum ... once you train your brain to pee without waking up, it is very difficult to stop .
yea, I have found it difficult to stop peeing at night without waking up. I had a couple dry nights over the past 2 weeks and it was when I went to bed dehydrated and then set my alarm for every couple hours to wake up and pee anything I had in me. I thought once I went back to a dry night I would get out of the habit of peeing in my sleep; but, that has not been the case yet.

Reactions: SecrertSissy and Wetshisbed
I have never been a bed wetter, but I do enjoy peeing my diaper in bed. I know it's someting I enjoy and it just feels great. I have total control of my bladder as well as my sphincter, and like I said I wear a diaper because it feels good and I like to use it. Some may call it lazy, but I don't want to get out of bed at 4 in the morning and walk to the bathroom and why should I if I am wearing a good diaper. As for those that are incontinent my heart goes out to you all. Bed wetters you have my blessing.

Reactions: DiaperVapor, SecrertSissy, dous and 2 others
Josh24 said:
yea, I have found it difficult to stop peeing at night without waking up. I had a couple dry nights over the past 2 weeks and it was when I went to bed dehydrated and then set my alarm for every couple hours to wake up and pee anything I had in me. I thought once I went back to a dry night I would get out of the habit of peeing in my sleep; but, that has not been the case yet.
Well, it looks like your desires won out this time... Good luck getting back to being dry at night.

I would highly suggest if you do become dry again. I would never play around with it again as you might never get that control back again.

Reactions: Diaper44 and WoodenBelly
Josh24 said:
Like all habits once formed they are very hard to break. I wet every night again now because I chose just to slip back in to old habits when my bedwetting came back in my late 40's. I haven't had a dry night in ages.
My bedwetting doesn't bother me at all it never did, but there are times when it an be inconvenient. Especially when staying away from home and sleeping in someone elses bed knowing full well I will pee in my sleep and there is nothing I an do about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Diaper44
Josh24 said:
I'm not a bedwetter. For fun, I wear diapers at times and like to wet in them at night. Are any of you able to actually transition between nights of accidental bedwetting and then having dry nights again? How do you get dry again?

In the past, I would get well hydrated, take some sleep aids, and listen to some subliminal tapes and then I would slightly wake up just before or while peeing. I went through this process during most of December and this time I am having difficulty transitioning back to dry nights. I have been on some new medication that could cause some actual bedwetting; but, I am hoping this is not really the cause and that I just need some time to transition back to dry nights.
Adult bedwetting is very hard to reverse. You will have to work very had at it. I personally just gave up trying to be dry at night and accepted my bedwetting but I realise for most this is not an option and not something most people want. Playing around wetting at night is not something to take lightly. Some people will become true bedwetters and some will not but for those who do it may well be impossible to reverse.

• Love
Reactions: SecrertSissy
PaSS said:
Well, it looks like your desires won out this time... Good luck getting back to being dry at night.

I would highly suggest if you do become dry again. I would never play around with it again as you might never get that control back again.
In the mornings after waking up with a wet mess, I commit to getting back to dry. Then, right before bed, my desires to have a real night accident win out and I drink lots of water, turn on playlists on my headphones that encourage me to pee while sleeping, and take things that promote deep sleep. I have loved the feeling of being semi-conscious in my dreams while I am peeing into a diaper.

• Love
ST50 said:
Like all habits once formed they are very hard to break. I wet every night again now because I chose just to slip back in to old habits when my bedwetting came back in my late 40's. I haven't had a dry night in ages.
My bedwetting doesn't bother me at all it never did, but there are times when it an be inconvenient. Especially when staying away from home and sleeping in someone elses bed knowing full well I will pee in my sleep and there is nothing I an do about it.

How do adults go through potty training? I was potty trained very young and don't even remember the process. I have never been a bed wetter. Certainly, an adult should be capable of potty training?

Josh24 said:

i stopt wetting the bed when i was 12 or so but weardly that was when i consciously started craving them. i'v never tryed to wet in one before though, never mind going back to dry. this is all still very new to me so i'm still figuring myself out

Reactions: chrischrischris
I wet in my sleep only when diapered. If I don't go to bed diapered I don't pee in my sleep.

I think im only at this state because I used to wet the bed when I was like 10 and I trained myself to not wet the bed.

Reactions: littledub1955 and Edgelyn
kratox said:
I wet in my sleep only when diapered. If I don't go to bed diapered I don't pee in my sleep.

I think im only at this state because I used to wet the bed when I was like 10 and I trained myself to not wet the bed.
Any idea how you trained yourself to only wet if you have a diaper on at night? I could live with that. I don't want to become an actual bedwetter. Peeing only when you want to wear a diaper would be good.

Reactions: littledub1955
Josh24 said:
Any idea how you trained yourself to only wet if you have a diaper on at night? I could live with that. I don't want to become an actual bedwetter. Peeing only when you want to wear a diaper would be good.
I just kept wearing at night in different intervals of wearing and not wearing. Idk if its because I am a stomach sleeper or the position of how I sleep, I just know I can go pretty easily in my bed already. I am guessing because of that I just got used to it since it wasn't requiring that much focus to do.

Josh24 said:
Honestly dude. If you don't wanna risk being a lifetime bedwetter. I would suggest not messing with it and getting your self back to being dry. I would also do some serious thinking before getting to this state.

PaSS said:
Honestly dude. If you don't wanna risk being a lifetime bedwetter. I would suggest not messing with it and getting your self back to being dry. I would also do some serious thinking before getting to this state.
Totally agree. Unless you want a lifelong bedwetting habit don't play about with it. Beoming a bedwetter is not something you should take lightly.

Reactions: SecrertSissy and Diaper44
Back