Not open for further replies.

DareYouToMove

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hey folks!

Not even 2 days ago, I ordered online my very first pair of footed pjs since childhood. They are an awesome tie dye color, and I absolutely cannot wait to wear them over my new diapers. :biggrin: That being said, I was just curious. How many of us on here actually wear footed pajamas, and for what reasons? Is it an age regression thing, or do you wear them mainly for comfort? Do you just wear them with diapers, or do you wear them whenever you can? Is there anything I should know before wearing them? Describe yours please. (looks, color, etc.)

Thanks to any and all who respond!

nites

Rep for CrinkleCrate
Company Rep
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I wear them!!! Footed sleepers are one of my favorite pieces of clothing (second is my onesies). I have three, all from target. Two of them are blue and the other is black. The blue ones have snowflakes and polar bears on them and the black one has colourful skulls on it. The only thing that sucks is that they make me really hot and I live in California and its hot year round where I live so I don't get much opportunity to wear mine. I always wear them while diapered. Sometimes its a part o age regression, other times its just for comport and relaxation. Theres nothing quite like being thickly padded and wearing a comfortable footed sleeper. Curious, where did you order your footed sleeper from? And which one did you order?

DareYouToMove

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
That is so cool, the blue one with polar bears sounds adorable! I ordered mine from WebUndies, it was a tie dyed footed sleeper with smiley faces, which describes my personality! :) It was under the women's section, but most footed pjs are unisex, so I figured it didn't really matter. The ones on Jumpin Jammers are pretty sweet, but out of my price range. The company is in NJ and I'm in PA, so that was another advantage for me. 2 day priority mail, but my diapers are already here. :(

P

PyjamaBaby

Yes. I feel very little in my fluffy footed pj's with drop seat.:hug:

DareYouToMove

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Can I select "Yes" even though I don't have one :( ?

Yeah! Sorry, I was thinking of putting in "Yes/I Would" and "No/I Wouldn't" but I never went through with it. Please do!

For those of you who haven't voted yet, consider the above to be what I'm asking you. If you hit "Yes" then you are affirming that you either have worn footie pajamas, (as an AB/DL/Little) and/or are currently wearing them or own them. Also hit it if you don't own them yet, but would like to. Consider it opposite for "No." :D

Littledaimon, I love your avatar, by the way. :D

oleman72

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
I have five from Pajama City and one from Aww So Cute. Two have rubber ducks on them in pink and blue. One with teddy bears
in blue. Plus two pink ones. One soft pink and one hot pink. Four have trap doors. My Aww so Cute one is pink elephants.
I'm in my soft pink one now with a Dependeco AIO ready for bed. I wear mine just about year round.

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
i have a pair from babypantz that i cant stop wearing. it has cute litle duckies on and stuff hehehehe :)

diaperbobby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I wear footies in cold weather. I like to have my bedroom very cool and the warmth from the pj's is great. I like fleece ones best. I am always diapered at night for bedwetting, so the combination feels great!

zaperbaby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
I wear them every night to bed and around the house think just about everyone in my family knows I wear them in the winter I have even had ups deliver some stuff I answered the door in my hockey pjs.
I have people ask me where to get footed pjs all the time I just tell them snug as a bug.

I save money on the heating bill as I set temp to 18c and still comfy :)

I love how soft they are I feel like little toddler soft and comfy even better with nice soft cloth diapers on :)

Sometimes when I don't have to go anywhere I end up wearing my footed pjs all weekend.

I have red footed pjs and baby blue hockey pjs from snug as a bug also have cat in the hat footed pjs I had made by a friend all of them are fleece or polar fleece so soft and comfy I miss them when summer comes

I find polar fleece and fleece gets damaged in the dryer if the dryer is set to hot and ends up losing the softness

I hope you enjoy your footies I am currently in my cat in the hat pjs :p

Straycatz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
I love my footie PJ's, and wear them to bed every night in the cold weather. I wear with diapers, not only to make me feel "little" but also for the pure comfort. I currently have five pair.

DareYouToMove

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I wear them every night to bed and around the house think just about everyone in my family knows I wear them in the winter I have even had ups deliver some stuff I answered the door in my hockey pjs.

I hope you enjoy your footies I am currently in my cat in the hat pjs :p

I wish I could be that brave! I'm still trying to figure out if I want to wear them in private or show them off. Thing is though, I probably wouldn't wear them without diapers, although I do have briefs set aside in case the need should arise. :)

Also, Cat In The Hat pjs? Loving it!

- - - Updated - - -

I was looking at this one! My thing is though, I don't really care for the hooded footies. To each his/her own. :D

Keep it coming guys! I'm absolutely loving all of this! Also, just in case anyone was wondering, here is the link for the pair that I'm getting. They should be here by tommorow afternoon:

http://www.webundies.com/fb003fp.htm

Like I said, they are in the women's section, but I loved the look and the design of them. I was also told by someone that most footed pjs can be worn by both sexes? Either way, I'm really looking forward to it. :cloud9:

Vinylfeet

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
I absolutely love wearing footed pjs. It started when I was maybe 7 or 8 and I outgrew the ones I had and it didn't seem possible to buy them anymore. There's something about the feet being attached that makes me feel complete. The feet really need to be vinyl, too. Right now, I'm wearing blue fleece pjs with flaming racecars from Snug As A Bug and those are my favorites. I have a hard time wearing my pjs without a diaper...just doesn't feel right. But there's not much danger of that as I've been diapered every night since last fall because of bed wetting and a small bladder. I believe I have 4 footed pjs currently.

And I would LOVE to spend the entire weekend in my pjs. I don't think I'll be able to do that any time soon.

I've thought about this a lot too: I don't think I'm an adult baby so much as a DL who is also a FPJL (footed pj lover). I do have an item which qualifies as a security blanket and I know it is a sort of replacement of my childhood security blanket. Other than that, I have little interest in acting like a baby or anything.

BabyToddler

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Yes, I wear footie pajamas. The footie pajamas come in handy during the winter time. I have cotton ones. Fleece ones are to hot for me. For summer time I use onesies.

wyatt

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I love my footie PJs even tho they arnt very babyish they came from a store called spencers in the mall, they are the cartoon character rigbie off a show called regular show, I don't really watch it but I wanted a pair of footie PJs really bad :) I love the way they make me feel when I have the hood up and I'm all diapered up. I think I paid $30 for them next I'm going to have to buy some more babyish ones and some onsies I don't have any of those.

ShAd0w10

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
*looks down at space themed footie pajamas*
yup. :smile1:

MetalMann

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I used to love to wear them when I was a kid. In Louisiana, it's not very comfortable most of the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.