Who here is disabled in any sort of way?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamesArmes

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
:smartass::shades:I'm new and disabled from a bike accident that happened when I was five years old. It left me incontinent and was wondering if anyone else is disabled or if they know anyone that is. Thanks y'all!:dunno::grouphug::smartass:

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
I'm disabled in the fact that I have Opticnerve atrophy and parshly CP but i'm not incon.

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
I have Postural Othrostatic Tachycardia Syndrome...means I get dizzy when I stand, sometimes black out..and alot of other stuff

Wegs

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm a 14 year old who looks like I'm a 4th grader. I also have Aspergers Syndrome.

D

DominatingMommy

*raises hand* But I don't make it public information until I get to know someone better.

dinorider

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Well... I have terrible vision without my glasses (that I was smart enough to leave on a chair and sit on, leaving them useless).

Come on, you said in any way! Other than that, no.

B

Butterfly Mage

I have a dissociative disorder. I also have relatively mild dyslexia.

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Not really...its sorta like a vertigo that happens Every time i stand , or look back too much, plus people with POTS use 3 times the energy to stand that normal people do. And are prone to passing out.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I also have Aspergers Syndrome.

Nearly anyone can be diagnosed with that now... Also I never got how they diagnosed autism, it's not black and white at all.

Anyways I got some form of a speech impediment.

gnd567

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I'm legally blind. I only have 5% vision in my right eye and my left is artifactual.

NovaSurf

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I'm bowel+bladder Incontinent from an infection. I also have damage to my left lung, and soem mobility problems with the left foot.

Kovy

is back, baby!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
Nearly anyone can be diagnosed with that now... Also I never got how they diagnosed autism, it's not black and white at all.

Anyways I got some form of a speech impediment.

Aspergers is very different from moderate or severe autism. Aspergers seems to just be a label for those who show those characteristics, while moderate and severe autism are true disabilities (not to say that Aspergers is not real, it just isn't nearly as severe). My sister has moderate autism, which means that although she is not physically limited at all, she has a complicated mental disorder that inhibits her abilities to talk, read, have a conversation, etc.

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Irritable Bowel Syndrome and chronic Iritis.........all due to HLA-b27 phenotype positive(genetic disorder)...apparently a 1 in 100,000 for my particular race.

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Bad Vision (I'm near sighted in one eye and far sighted in the other eyes = crap version without my glasses on)
Speech Impediment (Have trouble with "L" "Th" "R" and other sounds)
Learning Disorder (Always had trouble studying, learning stuff, taking test. Also have a bad time with spelling and grammar)

Status
Not open for further replies.