LittleCamo

~Daddy's Boy~
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I have a Daddy and Mommy plus a lot of Bubba's. my Daddy is my Hero and always will be. I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for him. 💕

Reactions: littledreamers333, ItsTimmyTime, lilstevie56 and 1 other person
I don't have either but I currently got someone online kinda looking after me who is very sweet and kind

• Love
Reactions: BlueDude, DBabygirl2, lilbabyjooce and 1 other person
Well I'm daddy to my teddy bear and he is daddy to me yeah I couldn't cope with life it wasn't for him I know where your coming from, you need love in your life,

Screenshot_20230414-205732.png

CookieDoughReindeer said:
I don't have either but I currently got someone online kinda looking after me who is very sweet and kind
Yes I have on line mummy's daddies and princesses,,

Reactions: lilbabyjooce
Not really a mommy but a partner. Still working out her exact role when I am little. Sure is not sure she likes "mommy" but maybe someday. For now, she is an aunt or babysitter.

Though, I am her daddy or mommy depending on how I am dressed when she is little.

• Love
Reactions: MummysLittleSissy, chrischrischris and lilbabyjooce
I have a daddy and he’s also my wonderful amazing husband and soul mate!

• Love
Reactions: ItsTimmyTime, Lyric, lilstevie56 and 5 others
I have a mommy who is also my partner.

• Love
Reactions: Lyric, chrischrischris and lilbabyjooce
I have a daddy. We met through fetlife in 2021 and have had an LDR since. I’m so grateful for the times I’ve been able to have with him in person, and to this day getting to call him for storytime every night is something I look forward to 🥰

• Love
Reactions: blaincorrous, Brumas94, ItsTimmyTime and 5 others
I have a wonderful Mommy, who will soon become my wife!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: ItsTimmyTime, Lyric, lilstevie56 and 2 others
skylavender said:
I have a daddy and he’s also my wonderful amazing husband and soul mate!
We should all be that lucky! I’m happy for you!

• Love
Reactions: lilstevie56, skylavender, PaddedRita and 1 other person
We aren't a AB couple , Abbie is a very caring , loving person !!💞 👩‍❤️‍👩

Reactions: Lyric, lilstevie56 and MummysLittleSissy
I'm lucky enough to have a wife who is also my mummy and my best friend.

• Love
Reactions: Littleabp, lilstevie56 and skylavender
I have a Mommy who is also my Ma'am who I am in service to , it's pretty much a 50 / 50 relationship with a strong emphasis in MD/lb. I'm blessed to have big sisters and brothers and one very special Auntie who I have been with for a very long time .

So glad you are so happy LC. Sounds like you are very lucky.

I am lucky too, I have a beautiful mommy/wife that takes great care of the big me and little me.

Reactions: ItsTimmyTime, lilstevie56 and skylavender
My wife is my best friend, romantic partner and mommy who let's me wear diapers and rubber pants as much as I want, who changes my diapers after they are too soggy to stay on any longer, who nurses me when I'm feeling like her little one, and enjoys our life together as much as I do.

Reactions: MummysLittleSissy and ItsTimmyTime
I have a Daddy/boyfriend who is very loving and accepting of my little/AB side :) we originally met online through shared interests, survived years of LDR and now live very happily together. We are still learning to navigate our in person dynamic as it grows and evolves - but I dont wear diapers when he's around. I told him I liked diapers when we first started dating, but it hasn't been brought up again. Sometimes he will feed me bottles and dress me and play silly games with me thou- one day I hope he will participate even more but he is really the best and doing a great job.

We often talk about the possibility of adding a Mommy/switch to our relationship as we are both open to poly, but for now I'm trying to focus my energy on learning to be vulnerable with him and hopefully getting brave enough to bring up diapers again.

Reactions: gobphus, PaddedRita, lilbabyjooce and 1 other person
I had a daddy. He was the best thing that ever happened to me. It was a LDR but we met for several days at a time. Then, probably mostly through my selfishness and wanting to protect other personal stuff, we had to part and that was and still is terrible. If you're ever in a similar situation, stick to the person who understands you and your needs and desires.

• Sad
Reactions: MummysLittleSissy and DBabygirl2
Back