Status
Not open for further replies.

MetalMann

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Well does anyone really like getting out of bed? :p

I think its rather funny, when we were young kids we usually fought against bedtime and hated it.

Now we usually can't wait to get in bed.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

DprdDirtRider

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I dont like to go to bed so if I dont have work the next day i will stay up till about 3AM. But when I wake up I dont like to get out of bed either.

dogboy

Moderated
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Being a musician I'm a night person, but as life would have it, I get up at 5:45 every morning during the workweek. My wife must do home dialysis, so the machine goes off at that time, so I can get her off the machine, and then walk the dog. Then it's downstairs to the shower, back up to make much coffee, dressed and off to school by 7:20. I work two jobs so I'm often not home until 9:00, and then it's back to the dialysis machine.

Needless to say, on Saturdays I go back to bed, and diapered. Too bad it's only one day a week....sigh.

P

PaddedPuppy

I like getting out of bed. Sleep is a waste of time in life where you could be doing something else.

I go to bed at 2330 and naturally wake up at about 0430, give or take 10 mins. And as soon as I am awake I'm out of bed.

(Just thought I'd add, I don't have a job right now, I'm not in education or anything. I don't have any reason to get up at all, I just like to)

wizardrincewind

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
on a cold day when i am snuggled up in bed with a nice thick diaper on a onesie and a footed sleeper i really don't want to get out of bed

BabyToddler

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
I wake up and takes me about 30 minutes to an hour to get out of bed. On cold raining days I do like to stay in bed and read a book or watch television.

Role
  1. Adult Baby
My house's only source of heat is a wood burning stove.
I burn wood for my only source of heat as well. I hate having to get up out of my warm bed in the middle of the night to throw another log on the fire. I have to do that at least 3 times a night otherwise it'll go out and I'll be freezing.

Though I'm hoping I can get my furnace going for next winter and the natural gas installed. Just been short on money. It'd be nice to be able to just set a thermostat and forget it. Even if only for the night it'd be nice to just let the furnace run and not have to get out of bed to put another log on the fire.

Gsmax

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
Considering how big of a Night Owl I am and how I tend to not get enough sleep, yeah. Getting out of bed is a big pain.

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Sometimes I would like to stay in bed, especially when diapered even though I am an early riser, but I'm getting older and sometimes have lower back pain that gets unbearable the longer I stay in bed. So I get up and the pain starts going away.

Status
Not open for further replies.