who has changed your diaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

attends8

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
who has changed your diaper? Was it a husband wife bf/gf, professional(nurse,psw,health care aid), what kind of diaper was it and how did it feel? I have only been put into a diaper once by my wife and her disapproval ruined any kind of pleasure for me.

babybobby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Let's see, boyfriends, friends and more friends. No doctors yet, I'm mostly a DL so it's hard for me to justify having a medical person change my diapers for my "incontinence"

B

Butterfly Mage

Usually it's me that changes my diaper. My spouse does on occasion as well.

sandboxphil

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
A girl I was dating in High School thought AB/TB/DL was super cute and we would diaper each other. It didn't last as long as I would have liked but we did have fun.

tommygun

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
having been a bedwetter:
- Parents (me being age 6-7/8.... after that on my own)
- Nurse at a hospital (bedwetting... hospital stay as to have that bloody appendix removed, age 11)
- Mostly myself
- GF (however I prefer to do it myself, she doesn't mind - but it's just not my kind of thing...)

BabyNaruto

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Carer
Usually just me but my parents diapered me when i had problems when i was a lot younger. They stopped doing that when i was about 13 or 14 though. I hated it at the time but i'm glad it did now :p

Descolada

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
3 people... Me, myself, and I. =/

Having someone else do it sounds fun, but potentially awkward.

B

Butterfly Mage

I do like it when my spouse does it for me. However, my diapers are usually better taped and better fitted when I do it myself.

BabyBeau

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Only myself. I like the idea of having someone change me at some point, but I'm worried that the reality might be just a bit uncomfortable.

mjk1090

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Currently I wear diapers 24/7 and when I am at home my wife helps change my diaper at work I take care of it myself.

woofcub

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Incontinent
I will usual change myself 99% of the time but on occasion my mate will change it for me before bed. its nice having someone else do it but i always feel i can get the tapes on better myself.

oreocookie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Myself (obviously), but I've had my fiance change them when I've been too sick to do it myself. The only other person who has ever changed them is a female friend who asked me if I would let her do it as a favor when she found out she was pregnant so that she could have some experience under her belt (and no, I don't know how she got the idea in her head...)

AnonKiba

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
Lol some one from this site did but ill keep him anonymous, I thought it would be awkward but was really fun. Also I changed him to.

incontinentGM24

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
so far it has only been me, though I wouldn't object to someone else doing it. Preferably female. Not even a sexual thing, I just prefer the woman's touch. I'm not a DL so I don't know if that's supposed to inspire some sort've feling...but...yeah, I would like someone to change me at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.