Who else was turned to the "wet side"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anon E. Mouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I think I was born into it. I think I've always been thinking about them, even if it was rarely. I think if it weren't for that one episode of "As Told by Ginger" where the bullies tried to make her wet the bed, I wouldn't have done anything at all and would have forgotten it. Yes, I think that honestly is part of why I became a TB.

I also think that alot more people are also born into it, but find it too crazy and scary to get into, like how I was before whatever mainly kicked it off. I think most of the born into it's need a little push or tug to get them to accept it.

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
I think most of the born into it's need a little push or tug to get them to accept it.
Yes I agree! I think there is something in our genes that makes us more vulernable to become a dl/*b. But that does not make us ab/dl yet, something else in our life expeirance has to happen to us to get us push started in the direction of arrousing our interest. Like for example....

Mine was the traumatic childhood potty training memories I have from when I was a toddler. I think that was the first incident that gave me that push to kick in the genes. Being rushed through it forecully, specially when your not ready. I believe that expeirance is what makes me want to wear diapers and regress for comfort, safety, and happiness.

The second event was in kindergarden when this girl complete soaked her pants from peeing, litterally 3 feet in front of my face. I believe that got the sexual part of it (DL) started I believe.

Thats just my theory for me personally, it seems to all fit together perfectly like a puzzle, for me, so I am sticking to it. Of course it could be different for other individuals. But I have seen the bad potty training expeirances quit common in infantilists.

Crassi

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I guess I've been like this all my life. Although I've always had a hard time accepting it. I have memories of these stuff from my childhood.

One of these memories was when I was young (under the age of 5 at least). Me and my friend who's one year older than me used to have sort of a game. I have no idea what it was about. I just remember that I used to wear one of my old baby diapers. Maybe he's also into this stuff, frankly I don't really wanna know since it would ruin my idea of him.

At least I forgot about all these things until three years ago. I guess remembering everyting was too much for myself to handle. Had a personality crisis, a big depression (has lasted for three years, I'm still in it). Sent to a shrink to "help" me. Didn't go so well. I refused to tell him anything, so I finally quit going there.

Long story short. This entire thing is something I've always hated about myself. If I would be given the chance to forget all this and just become normal I would do so immideatly. I rather live in the dark and believe whatever I want then to have to accept this. Accepting yourself is one of the hardest things to do, especially when I consider myself to be "too smart" for my own good.

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
I guess I've been like this all my life. Although I've always had a hard time accepting it. I have memories of these stuff from my childhood.

One of these memories was when I was young (under the age of 5 at least). Me and my friend who's one year older than me used to have sort of a game. I have no idea what it was about. I just remember that I used to wear one of my old baby diapers. Maybe he's also into this stuff, frankly I don't really wanna know since it would ruin my idea of him.

At least I forgot about all these things until three years ago. I guess remembering everyting was too much for myself to handle. Had a personality crisis, a big depression (has lasted for three years, I'm still in it). Sent to a shrink to "help" me. Didn't go so well. I refused to tell him anything, so I finally quit going there.

Long story short. This entire thing is something I've always hated about myself. If I would be given the chance to forget all this and just become normal I would do so immideatly. I rather live in the dark and believe whatever I want then to have to accept this. Accepting yourself is one of the hardest things to do, especially when I consider myself to be "too smart" for my own good.
Don't be so hard on yourself, it is not that bad. You will come to accept it one day. There are plenty of good things that come out of being an infantilist, and the best one in my opinion is making you more open minded and accepting to others that may be a bit different just like us.

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur,
No one is born into this, just as no one is born gay. The environment that surrounds them affects what they'll be, and a process of self-discovery takes place. There could very well be a crowd of people, LuvsGurl, who are just like you. They're just late comers.
Whaaaa???

All sorts of gay people are born to that, and though as 4 year olds don't recognize that they are gay, when they grow up, come to understand that they always were gay. Or straight. I've seen documentaries... so many documentaries...

I am perfectly willing to accept that many other people have a high predisposition but less than 100% to "fall" one way or the other (or both) and environmental factors, including psychological, genetic, epigenetic, chemical, radiation, biological, and the will of the gods plays a role. There are rare cases of identical twins with one str8 & one gay...

think on chaos theory, and "strange attractors"

Hennyway, I was born to it... with a possible discontinuity between age 2-5 where I don't recall having feelings one way or the other

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer, Other
I was born into it, nothing more, according to my parents I fought to keep my diapers =/

Oh and

YOU DON'T KNOW THE POWER OF THE WET SIDE!

PumaPunku

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Born into it. Just a part of my natural self.

My wife, on the other hand, was not into the wet-set or diapers. Still isn't, but I've diapered her up several times and even a few 'diaper punishments'. Good times.... She's more into it now, but not a self starter. I'd still have to initiate diapering. Oddly enough, she really likes the changing part since I am like a daddy to her at that moment. Comforting, she says. Still not something I could see her doing on her own initiative.

Back when we were dating she wet herself on my car seat and thought I'd get mad, but it was such a turn on. Another time after we were married she wet the bed after dreaming about sitting on the toilet. I was *so* jealous of that!

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Incontinent
I was turned

I think I seem to be the only example of what the original poster was asking about. I had a normal childhood, normally potty-trained, was not a bed wetter, had never thought about wearing diapers, was never mesmerised by kids in diapers or moms changing them.

We were 8, my best friend and I had a fort made of packing cases down in the bush. One day we go in there and he pulls out two diapers, hands me ne and tells me to put it on because it feels really cool.

I don't know what happened but 'cool' didn't even scratch the surface. It couldn't have been sexual at 8yo but goddam it was the most wonderful feeling I'd ever had. The feeling of the thickness between my legs between nuts and bottom just felt so cozy and right. The feeling of the thick softness (it was a cloth one made from an old soft flannel sheet) cosseting the small of my back just put me in a daze.

The very next day i was back for more and couldn't stop. Within the week I had wet one and within the month I'd pooped it. I'm DL mostly but enjoy sleepers, onsie and sucking thumb as part od the diaper experience.

Funny thing was, we never put them on in the fort again and diapers were only ever mentioned once when I asked him about 2 months later if he "st.ill did napppies". He said 'no" ... and I like a fool, believed him! At that point, I thought I was confirmed as the only sicko in the world who liked nappies and so I didn't want to expose myself to ridicule by mentioning it ever again.

Maztwo.0

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
I have had a sexual afinity for diapers for as long as I can remember and for all I know it has been this way my entire life.

But what really surprises me here is no that there are those out there that found this attraction later in life... but that there are so many that say it has been that way there whole life. I makes me wonder if there is a genetic predisposition for paraphilia...

redtails

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer, Other
I was born into it, nothing more, according to my parents I fought to keep my diapers =/

Oh and

YOU DON'T KNOW THE POWER OF THE WET SIDE!
This sounds like some secret order you can either be born into or be pulled into by someone who was born into it.. Wow that was a special feeling :p. Wait for it though, is it true you cannot turn into an ab/dl without a little push from outside? Or is it possible a perfectly healthy 25 year old guy can suddenly, without any history of ever wanting a diaper, go to the store for a laugh and buy a pack of nappies?

I did pull someone inside this cult. Although when you turn someone into an infantilist, they usually start as a mere DL, they later turn into a tb/ab. That's what I've experienced anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.