Who else was turned to the "wet side"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaiden

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I do know of one or two others who have been 'turned' by others so you're not totally alone. Obviously by far the largest number of people who are into this are going to be those who have always felt the pull and interest of it because it's not something you would ever try without a pre-existing predilection, but perhaps more people than you might expect would actually be capable of enjoying it if they were ever to try it. It just takes the right circumstance or partner to instigate things.

Role
Diaper Lover
turned to the wet side

well i was never turned to it - i have been into diapers since getting out of diapers so i would have to say i was born into it - but i have never turned anyone into the wet side either - lol everyone i have ever met was also already into diapers -

since for many it is a fetish that sometimes implies that the interest occured sometime before puberty and then imprinted at puberty - :)

avery

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
i assume ayanna will see this thread eventually and post in it, but from what i remember she was introduced to AB/DLism by a partner when she was well into her 30s or thereabouts.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
My bff has flirted with the idea. I can't remember if Posted or not, darnit.

inquantum

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I really have no idea.

I have not, till date, turned anyone to the "wet" side. I don't believe in doing so, unless it is a choice on their own part. The option would always be there for them though.

But no, I was born into this. Not been turned by anybody, which makes me enjoy it even more knowing it was my own decision.

r0bino

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Just to clarify things, you (LuvsGurl) never thought a second about wearing diapers again in your younger years, and now that your boyfriend has told you about this you started to become interested in diapers?

If that's the case I guess it's a pretty rare thing. Personally I remember to have thought about diapers quite a bit in my youth, but after my kindergarten days I never did anything about this and slowly started to forget about it. It kinda "hit me" when I read a story about it on the internet when I was ~16, but I'm quite sure that I'd have forgotten about it completely if I had not read that story.

Anyway, diapers are cool. What's there to dislike? Most people just dislike them because of their harsh potty- and hygiene-training. In essence it's just some plastic, some fabric and some stuff to get the urine off of your skin to somewhere else :)

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Me personally I was born into it, as I have stated before, I have remembered having urges for wearing diapers and urges to see girls pee their pants and/or wear diapers as early as kindergarden, so about 5 years old. Even when I was potty trained I put up a huge fight to not give up my diapers.

I've kind of converted someone online...They have yet to get diapers though...
Yeah I have converted countless girls online. I am sure some of those were fakers, but I know most of them were for real, which is cool to know I increased the female infantilism population some. Unfortauntly I did not keep in contact with any of them except one, because most did not have messengers or ways of contact, or they simpy like never came online. The one I kept in contact with I actually do not talk to her anymore, she stopped talking to me cause she found out I had a baby girl and she got pretty angry and stopped talking to me. I hope to get back in touch with her though, she actually joined on here, but stopped coming.

No one is born into this, just as no one is born gay. The environment that surrounds them affects what they'll be, and a process of self-discovery takes place. There could very well be a crowd of people, LuvsGurl, who are just like you. They're just late comers.
You misunderstood what she ment. Also I and many people disagree about gay' being born gay. I know it is your opinion and your entitled to it, but i think it is pretty foolish to state they are not born that way when your not even bisexual.

LuvsGurl

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
Just to clarify things, you (LuvsGurl) never thought a second about wearing diapers again in your younger years, and now that your boyfriend has told you about this you started to become interested in diapers?
Yes I can say that I had never thought about wearing at all in my youth. I can not recall anytime that I was originally in Diapers being that I was apparently an "Easy" one to potty train (seems not so) achieving Potty Priv at 1.5 but this may also explain. Who knows? Though I was not expecting many to have had no knowledge of it like myself. I was in a state of shock when he introduced me to that. Much like "People do that...., ok." I have always been a little more the open minded, saying that I will try almost anything. So I did... I stuck.

But my question is, to those that did not find out this on their own, how you came to be. Did it in anyway impede your connection with the community. It took me a few years to feel like I would fit in here (Personal issue), if I had not joined because of a long-term personal urge to do so.

A

annierighthurr

I was definitely born into it. ;) I cannot remember a time where I didn't feel fascinated by diapers.

However, the guy who is my AB "daddy" right now wasn't born into ABDL. He got into the daddy role after he and an incontinent ex-GF he had decided to divulge into some roleplay. They both enjoyed it so much that they both got into it. So they are both turned to the wet side so to speak. Howie does have a pants wetting fetish that definitely helps things a long, but I would say he is just as much into ABDL as any other daddies I've spoken to.

Another thing is, I have seen a lot of folks/couples over at diaperspace.com that seem to be turned to ABDL because of a signif. other, so you are definitely not alone. :)

2low

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
Nope , i liked them as far i remember taking my younger bros diapers !!

Y

Yumi

I really don't like how you are using DL-ness as a term generally used by religions/occults. It's starting to sound like an occult, which everyone here fights against being called that. I wouldn't call it converting, as I would call it making someone aware/getting someone to try new things/have someone create a new experience. In my humble opinion, the 'wet-side' is a very foolish thing to call it, even if you did mean well. We're a community, not an occult. Using the world 'converting' is a term used generally by religions, and as far as I'm concerned, being a DL is not a religion. (If it is to you, you ought to rethink being into the fetish, as it really seems to be taking hold of your life).

Being a DL isn't really a life. What you two do in the bedroom isn't your whole life, is it? So then I would think diapers are the same. It isn't your whole life, only part.

As for me, I have liked diapers since a young age. By your terms, I was "born into it."

LuvsGurl

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
I really don't like how you are using DL-ness as a term generally used by religions/occults. It's starting to sound like an occult, which everyone here fights against being called that. I wouldn't call it converting, as I would call it making someone aware/getting someone to try new things/have someone create a new experience. In my humble opinion, the 'wet-side' is a very foolish thing to call it, even if you did mean well. We're a community, not an occult. Using the world 'converting' is a term used generally by religions, and as far as I'm concerned, being a DL is not a religion. (If it is to you, you ought to rethink being into the fetish, as it really seems to be taking hold of your life).
I would like to say now, if my wording has affended anyone. I am sorry. Like I have said many times, I have had somthing of a crash cause in the world of AB/DL.
DF and I do not make out world Revolve around our waering or anything like that. We have no sacred link to them or anything. I have my own spiritual beliefs, and they have nothing to do with desision to wear. If anything the word "convert" and is a joke, so I am sorry if it is in poor taste.
As I have said before, I am just looking to see if anyone else is here that was "introduced" by someone else. How they reacted to the idea, and so on...
Also it is not a Fetish for myself or DF. We wear because we enjoy, though a feish takes this to a sexual level, though we do not personaly have any such reaction.

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
Just so you know...you are not alone! As Avery has already pointed out..I too was "converted" to infantilism. :)

I met a guy (online, actually) 'n we talked...a lot...in "virtual places"...role-played (knights 'n princesses 'n dragons 'n other 'fantasy' stuff)...talked some more...became good friends...played a lot of Diablo...talked some more. One day he brought up infantilism. I was like "Cool, I can be the mommy!" We role-played some more...various scenarios including 'furry' where he was always the baby 'n I was the mommy. Then he suggested I should try being the 'baby'..so we role-played that, too. Lots of fun!

To make a long story short...he dared me to try diapers, which I did! (I'm not one to back down from a dare!) I also tried a bottle (didn't like it much), and pacifier (not so bad), and invested in plushies (you wouldn't believe the number I have...and I'm 45 years old...'n STILL buying them!)!!

He also introduced me to some infantilist websites (yes the dreaded DPF *rolls eyes*) including Bittergrey's site and a few other 'fur-friendly' sites!

This was in late May/early June 2001...I had my own website for a while (about 4 years from June 2001-May 2005)...fully embracing my AB side. I also met another AB who was into the 'scene' and we had a relationship for about 2-1/2 years (or so)....bad ending...don't ask!

I've also 'converted' a couple of people myself! :)

One is my 'baby boy' who is a cranky 4 year old toddler (a Pakistani, living in Saudi Arabia). He is also my very best friend in the world!

The other is my 'daddy' (a Saudi, living in Saudi Arabia). The best part is he's planning to come visit me in October...'n if all goes well, I might go to KSA!!!

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
One is my 'baby boy' who is a cranky 4 year old toddler (a Pakistani, living in Saudi Arabia). He is also my very best friend in the world!

The other is my 'daddy' (a Saudi, living in Saudi Arabia). The best part is he's planning to come visit me in October...'n if all goes well, I might go to KSA!!!
Just a question...Did you specifically seek out people from Saudi Arabia, or is it coincidence? It seems rare to me

T00L

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I've always been into it and have never successfully converted someone although I have tried. :D

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
Just a question...Did you specifically seek out people from Saudi Arabia, or is it coincidence? It seems rare to me
No I did not specifically seek out people from Saudi Arabia. My baby (as I noted in my previous post) is actually Pakistani, he is studying at university in KSA.

I met daddy about 3 years ago (in a paltalk chatroom called KSA Saudi English Speakers KSA...I had gone there with another friend that I'd met in some generic chat room)...and I met baby about 2-1/2 years ago (in another paltalk chatroom that belonged to a friend from Pakistan which was mostly just for music)

It's just a coincidence, I guess, although most of my online friends (outside the *BDL community) hail from the Middle East and the Indian sub-continent...that's where most Muslims live! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.