Who else was turned to the "wet side"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuvsGurl

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
Ok for those of you that do not know I was not “born into” the life of DL. Instead I found DarkFinn and when he came out to me, he also asked me to wear if it was not too odd. This was the start of me being “turned to the wet side” as we say.

Because of this I was very slow about joining the community because I started from a different place (I thought) then everyone else.

The question I have for you is, was anyone else here turned, or am I really that unusual?

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
*Looks around to see if anyone is raising their hands*
Not me...

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I've kind of converted someone online...They have yet to get diapers though...

LuvsGurl

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
I suppose my question is double sided. I want to see if there are others, also if you are out there, when did you convert? DF and I have debates about how converting later in life gave me more insight into my self in some ways....

Anon E. Mouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Well, I don't know if she minds me saying, but I will anyways. My lurker buddy was turned here by me. <3 I came out to her, and she made the confession she used to be curious about it, and lost that curiosity. Around me, it's started to come back just a little bit.

audio file

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
no one turned me and I haven't turned anyone yet and that's about it

Aki

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I was born into it. So I guess that doesn't really apply to me.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I know someone on this site is getting his furry friend to try diapers. He already got his furry friend in one and got him to wet it too. They are doing it again soon. As for me I was "born" into it.

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
Nope I was born into it.

LuvsGurl

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
Well I knew it was going to be a long shot. I supose it is an older croud that this may apply to as well. (wife/husband, long time other..)

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
No one is born into this, just as no one is born gay. The environment that surrounds them affects what they'll be, and a process of self-discovery takes place. There could very well be a crowd of people, LuvsGurl, who are just like you. They're just late comers.

LuvsGurl

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
Well DF may tell you otherwise on his situation, and I will for the Gay thing being that MANY of my friends are Gay. Though as I said before, I ment "born into" as having found out on your own. You did not start wearing because your sig other asked you to.
I realize that everyone has come to this in diffent ways. Most came across it, or for some always new they wanted/needed (emotionaly) to wear.

I for one had never even thought about it before. I never heard anything about it. I had plushies but most teens and even Colloge girls do. That was realy the only thing that I did before to relate to it, untill I found out.

And if there is a crowd, that is what the thread is all about. I know I felt like I was an outsider. THis is a place asking who is a late comer. I want to know how others feel.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
No one is born into this, just as no one is born gay.
There are many gay people who would disagree with you on this matter.

As far as diapers go... I have been mysteriously attracted to them for as far back as I can remember. I don't ever remember not being captivated by a diaper commercial on TV, or being anything but awestruck walking down the diaper aisle at a grocery store. From my discussions with many "diaper friends" I know that they are the same way. It is something that has been with us since the beginning.

It may take some folks many years to actually come to terms with their desires b/c they think it is freakish and not at all normal... but I would wager even those who are just "coming out" as AB/DL in their late teens and 20's have had an interest in it for far longer.

As far as someone being "turned" goes... I think it just takes an open minded individual who is willing to try something a bit (okay really) zany and possibly discover a side of themselves that they never knew existed before. Some people do it for the kink... some for the rush... others b/c it just feels right.

I will admit that LuvsGurl is not the first girl in my life who has tried diapers b/c I asked them to. But the vibes I get from her being a DL are far more genuine than anything else I have ever felt. She may have tried it initially b/c I wanted her to... but now I know that she does it just as much out of a real desire to experience the life for herself as for it to be something that we can share together.

Abercrombiestud

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Well this may sound weird but I had dreams back when I was in preschool(yes I can remember them) of my preschool teachers in diapers and plastic pants and I have been attracted to them ever since.

Dakota13

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I have always had an attractoin to them I dont know if its a sexual thing which i highly doubt, I just think it allows me to relax. I do keep my eyes open for other dl's though even though it would be rather hard to point out because 99 percent of us act like normal people 99 percent of the time.

Hello_Kitty

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Other
I semi-converted Andy. He had only flirted with it in the past.
And when we are drunk Cynthia and Markie go right to the cabinet to pullout diapers. Or when Cynthia is on her period she grabs a goodnite. But Markie is so wasteful she will wear a goodnite just for the hell of it and not use it then rip the sides and throw it away. >_<
But for Markie and Cynthia I pretty much turned them on to the idea. but they have yet to really indulge.

Does anyone else find it funny that we define ourselves by what we do 1% of the time?
I'm 50.1% normal 49.9% of the time.

123street

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Nah, I was born into it :) I remebr it from an early age (6/7ish?)
Your just special :) :p

Status
Not open for further replies.