Who Else Was Only A Furry But Later Got Into The Habit of Babyfur / Diaperfur

Status
Not open for further replies.
RebelTheABDLFurry said:
I Was A Furry But Got into The Habit Of Babyfur / DiaperFur
Same

I was an AB/DL first, then introduced to the fandom in college.

Same for me, both things at once. I was a DL before I became a furry.
Lukas said:
I was an AB/DL first, then introduced to the fandom in college.

🤔hmmm🤔 ~> I have been liking/ wearing diapers on & off for... ever (I'm ancient!) & age regression has always been part of my diaper wearing - was also a furry before there was such a thing - knew I was really and truly a doggo trapped in a MonkeyBoy body since 5 or 6... BUT had no idea that these interests / likes / kinks / perversions intersected in the diaper.baby fur community YAAAY even though I don't know anyone IRL in this wonderful group, I've only seen positivity & acceptance among them & can hardly wait until a convention near me align$ with lifting of COVID restrictions so I can At Long Last (!) attend
Cheers from Earth, Billy 🏴‍☠️💚

I’ve been a furry for a while, just started exploring baby fur/diaper fur. What I’ve seen so far has been good!

I would say I was a furry before I was a diaperfur. I did like diapers at the same time, but never really thought about mixing the two. Then when I saw a diaper ych for Valentine's day, I thought "ya know, why not?" And I knew my floof would be a perfect poofy puppy from that day on!

Originally I started out as just a furry (or more specifically a scalie) but then I saw some bondage art that included diapers that I shamefully found hot, Still admittedly trying to work through that shameful feeling but alas here I am now as a Diaperfur

Reactions: NabePup
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back