Not open for further replies.
JaysonTheRegressor said:
Me too XD I now draw babyfur art lol
Cool Mind If I Follow You On Devan art

Reactions: JaysonTheRegressor
RebelTheABDLFurry said:
Cool Mind If I Follow You On Devan art
Of course please do ^^

I can't remember which came first for me, ABDL or Furry Fandom. They were very close together in terms of when I found them. I suppose it was either serendipitous or fate, but I am happy I have a sense of self that has stood the test of time.

Last edited:
When I first came to the fandom i separated by ABDL side from my furry side because I didn't want to admit something like that openly, even if it was in the fandom. However I spent a lot of time on Furry Jade Foxes website and the old Fox Tales Times. So in a way I went from firry to babyfur but only because I hadn't really accepted myself at first.

AB/DL came first for me - I only became a furry about six years ago, but I’ve been leaning AB for most of my life.

In most settings, I’m willing to publicly admit I’m a furry, though - I wouldn’t publicly admit I was an AB/DL. I think for the latter there’s less stigma, now - I have neighbors and friends that are furries, but outside of this forum I don’t know any other AB/DLs. It’s a matter of time, I think.

Last edited:
I am kind of discovering both at the same time. I have always been in to sissy outfits and such. Then got in to diapers....Now I am really wanting to put it all together with a furry diaper sissy ensemble. Just no clue if I can pull it off.

for me it was the other way around

Reactions: Blathers
I denied my furry side for soooo long. Then I started drawing furry art and looking at it and now im a babyfur lmao and have like 8 fursona OCs, at first I was just an ABDL and then my bro @dynodoggo showed me some cute art and I was hooked! UwU lmaooo

Reactions: dynodoggo
i got into abdl stuff the wierdest way possible

I haven't looked much into furryhood yet. I will have to though someday.

nope, I was into diapers first. I didn't know what a furry was yet. then, I started out as a babyfur, although it took a long time to get my fursona worked out

Reactions: Left
ShippoFox said:
nope, I was into diapers first. I didn't know what a furry was yet. then, I started out as a babyfur, although it took a long time to get my fursona worked out
Gosh golly gee me too! That is craaaaazy!

Except the fursona tho.. that was just lazy clicking on things on gaia online for me

Last edited:
Reactions: ShippoFox
I've been a furry since Grade 7. When I found out about babyfurs, I liked it but saw myself more as a kidfur. I still kind of do, I like both little kid and big kid stuff, so my little age is anywhere from 2 to 12 depending on my mood.

Reactions: hoimi and PichuCubJacob
LilPrinceHonokun said:
I've been a furry since Grade 7. When I found out about babyfurs, I liked it but saw myself more as a kidfur. I still kind of do, I like both little kid and big kid stuff, so my little age is anywhere from 2 to 12 depending on my mood.
same but my characters/sonas are diapered no matter what and enjoy everything thats babyish

Reactions: LilPrinceHonoshi
I was a dl at first but I’ve been getting into babyfur/diaperfur over the last year

Reactions: Deleted member 51008
I was DL before I was "Little" But I only got into being more furry until I was 21. Still living with parents so I can't show it much. As soon as I can escape these people I can finally get to be me.

I know in my instance I had an interest in diapers before I became a furry but I was in complete denial about that part of myself. I remember my first introduction to the furry fandom oddly was Furry Jade Fox. I remember browsing his site for hours back in the day. Eventually, I took the plunge and joined the fandom but my character was devoid of diapers or little things for about 2 years. Eventually, I came to realize the diaper thing wasn't going away and that I was in fact a Babyfur / ABDL. So I transitioned my character over to being a little and that was that :p However, the bedwetting and diapers later in highschool helped with that transition lol.

Reactions: perlFerret
PurplePup89 said:
I kind of went the opposite direction. I never considered myself a furry, but I love diaper art and cartoons and some years ago inevitably fell into the wide world of babyfur/diaperfur art. By the time my collection of furry art on my computer had grown four times larger than my human art, I realized that I really liked it and was in fact a furry with or without diapers. So, I technically started as a diaperfur and ended up a furry.
same

Reactions: perlFerret
So, like others have said, my ABDL side came before my furry side, but here's how it happened: I had been obsessed with diapers since I was about 6/7, but I wouldn't be introduced to the furry fandom until I was 16. I remember *exactly* how I first learned about the furry fandom; it was on an old ABDL site called "diaper-boys", and the forum had a section for babyfurs; that sub-forum was actually where I made my very-first post on that site. From that sub-forum, I learned about the site called "Fox Tales Times", and read a diaperfur story called "Kit Fox"; that solidified my position as, not just a diaper lover, but as a diaperfur.

Last edited:
i got into ABDL through a minecraft youtube video, and got into diaper/babyfurs about 3 years later

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back