1. Babyfur
  2. Diaperfur
I Was A Furry But Got into The Habit Of Babyfur / DiaperFur

• Thinking
Reactions: Babyteddy38indiaperslife, Chosen and onyxpaw
Me too XD I now draw babyfur art lol

• Love
Reactions: Babyteddy38indiaperslife, Pissingtiger and Blathers
I was a DL before I discovered the furry fandom. I appreciate the babyfur / littlefur art but I'm not into the RP side of things, myself, nor do I have a littlefur 'sona (but I might someday).

Reactions: Chosen, Babyteddy38indiaperslife and 68Bonnie
I was an abdl before I started being more active in the furry (and subsequently the babyfur/diaperfur) community so I kinda entered from the opposite you did :D

Being an abdl definitely played a huge role in me getting an interest in the furry fandom. It was originally foreign to me that someone would gain an appreciation/attraction to diapers and/or little things later in life, but realized it was actually quite common, if not more common than just having it innately.

One of the main reasons I joined the babyfur/diaperfur community was to try to be more social with and explore this side of me more. And I gotta say, it has been an awesome experience! I've gotta meet tons of really nice people and make loads of friends. I know the babyfur/diaperfur fandom isn't for every abdl, but I think most abdl's would enjoy and appreciate the community. If not at the very least for the acceptance and encouragement.

Reactions: Babyteddy38indiaperslife, Deleted member 51008 and perlFerret
I've always been a furry and only realized I was into wearing diapers from seeing diaperfur art and enjoying it.

Reactions: Babyteddy38indiaperslife, NebulaTheDragon and ShadesPoofyButt
Kinda discovered them at the same time

Reactions: Babyteddy38indiaperslife
in a way i was because i was into the furry fandom ever since middle school and I got into AB/DL about 4 years ago after i stared having bladder issues get worse

welcome to the babyfur club

Reactions: Babyteddy38indiaperslife, furry121 and perlFerret
Reactions: Babyteddy38indiaperslife and Fangs
Yup that’s me

I kind of went the opposite direction. I never considered myself a furry, but I love diaper art and cartoons and some years ago inevitably fell into the wide world of babyfur/diaperfur art. By the time my collection of furry art on my computer had grown four times larger than my human art, I realized that I really liked it and was in fact a furry with or without diapers. So, I technically started as a diaperfur and ended up a furry.

Reactions: Babyteddy38indiaperslife, Fangs, perlFerret and 1 other person
While I don't exactly advertise it, coming out and talking to people about being a furry is such a cake walk and breeze since (for me) relative to being an abdl, it's nearly vanilla lol

• Love
Reactions: Babyteddy38indiaperslife, Chosen, perlFerret and 1 other person
I was the opposite. I knew I was AB since I was seven, but then in college, this other thing caught my eye. I’ve been hopelessly in love with littlefurdom ever since.

Reactions: Babyteddy38indiaperslife, furry121 and (deleted member)
I was first a furry and then got into diaperfur stuff. I've never been big on babyfur but it has grown on me a little bit. Enough for me to consider myself involved in both babyfur stuff and just diaperfur in general.

Reactions: Babyteddy38indiaperslife, furry121 and perlFerret
I got into My Little Pony art around the time the new series came out, and that quickly led to me discovering MLP babyfur/diaperfur art. So I guess I became a furry first, but the babyfur/diaperfur art for non-MLP stuff pushed me to really become a furry.

• Love
Reactions: Babyteddy38indiaperslife, GoodnitesXL21, perlFerret and 1 other person
CutieProtector said:
I got into My Little Pony art around the time the new series came out, and that quickly led to me discovering MLP babyfur/diaperfur art. So I guess I became a furry first, but the babyfur/diaperfur art for non-MLP stuff pushed me to really become a furry.
This is extremely similar to my progression into the babyfur/diaperfur fandom. For me it was also ABDL -> MLP/Brony -> Furry -> Babyfur/Diaperfur.

Oddly enough, at first when I started getting interested in the furry fandom, I think I was kinda in denial and tried avoiding and refused to like/acknowledge the babyfur and diaperfur art and community. So at first I initially just identified as a furry. But after a while, and discovering Colten's, Blankie's, Aito's, and Star's art, that quickly changed and I realized how silly I was being and how much I was missing out on by refusing to participate in the babyfur and diaperfur community.

Reactions: Babyteddy38indiaperslife, CutieProtector and perlFerret
EaglesFan300 said:
I knew about furries a while back, but never really identified as one (although liking the art). Once I discovered and embraced my DL side, I also found more furry art (diaper and non-diaper related). I figured if I considered myself a DL, I might as well come out and consider myself a furry. :p
That's pretty much how I was. I knew about furry (and even "knew" that I hated them) before I discovered what ABDL was (even though I'd been making makeshift diapers since I was like 6), then discovered ABDL around 18 or 19, then rediscovered furry via finding that I enjoyed art of furries in diapers a lot more than I enjoyed pictures of humans in diapers. Eventually I had to begrudgingly admit that I guess I am furry, and my initial reaction to them must be the same phenomenon that causes the most homophobic of people to always turn out to be secretly gay :p

Reactions: Babyteddy38indiaperslife and (deleted member)
I was a DL at first, but then after a friend told me about the furry fandom in high school, I researched it, found about the babyfur side of it and it went from there.

Reactions: furry121, Blathers and Fangs
NabePup said:
I was an abdl before I started being more active in the furry (and subsequently the babyfur/diaperfur) community so I kinda entered from the opposite you did :D

Being an abdl definitely played a huge role in me getting an interest in the furry fandom. It was originally foreign to me that someone would gain an appreciation/attraction to diapers and/or little things later in life, but realized it was actually quite common, if not more common than just having it innately.

One of the main reasons I joined the babyfur/diaperfur community was to try to be more social with and explore this side of me more. And I gotta say, it has been an awesome experience! I've gotta meet tons of really nice people and make loads of friends. I know the babyfur/diaperfur fandom isn't for every abdl, but I think most abdl's would enjoy and appreciate the community. If not at the very least for the acceptance and encouragement.
ok(srry i havent been on alot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back