skunk053

stylin' mammal
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
  4. Other
I can't remember which came first for me, ABDL or Furry Fandom. They were very close together in terms of when I found them. I suppose it was either serendipitous or fate, but I am happy I have a sense of self that has stood the test of time.

Last edited:

nightfox320

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Little
  3. Carer
When I first came to the fandom i separated by ABDL side from my furry side because I didn't want to admit something like that openly, even if it was in the fandom. However I spent a lot of time on Furry Jade Foxes website and the old Fox Tales Times. So in a way I went from firry to babyfur but only because I hadn't really accepted myself at first.

ManeWulf

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
AB/DL came first for me - I only became a furry about six years ago, but I’ve been leaning AB for most of my life.

In most settings, I’m willing to publicly admit I’m a furry, though - I wouldn’t publicly admit I was an AB/DL. I think for the latter there’s less stigma, now - I have neighbors and friends that are furries, but outside of this forum I don’t know any other AB/DLs. It’s a matter of time, I think.

Last edited:

Paddedxdress

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Other
I am kind of discovering both at the same time. I have always been in to sissy outfits and such. Then got in to diapers....Now I am really wanting to put it all together with a furry diaper sissy ensemble. Just no clue if I can pull it off.

Blathers

Ribbit <3
Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
I denied my furry side for soooo long. Then I started drawing furry art and looking at it and now im a babyfur lmao and have like 8 fursona OCs, at first I was just an ABDL and then my bro @dynodoggo showed me some cute art and I was hooked! UwU lmaooo

TheMatrixIsComing

Don't forget the turkeys! They deserve love too!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Other
I haven't looked much into furryhood yet. I will have to though someday.

ShippoFox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Other
nope, I was into diapers first. I didn't know what a furry was yet. then, I started out as a babyfur, although it took a long time to get my fursona worked out

Left

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
nope, I was into diapers first. I didn't know what a furry was yet. then, I started out as a babyfur, although it took a long time to get my fursona worked out
Gosh golly gee me too! That is craaaaazy!

Except the fursona tho.. that was just lazy clicking on things on gaia online for me

Last edited: