Who Else Was Only A Furry But Later Got Into The Habit of Babyfur / Diaperfur

perlFerret

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
I was a DL before I discovered the furry fandom. I appreciate the babyfur / littlefur art but I'm not into the RP side of things, myself, nor do I have a littlefur 'sona (but I might someday).

NabePup

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
I was an abdl before I started being more active in the furry (and subsequently the babyfur/diaperfur) community so I kinda entered from the opposite you did :D

Being an abdl definitely played a huge role in me getting an interest in the furry fandom. It was originally foreign to me that someone would gain an appreciation/attraction to diapers and/or little things later in life, but realized it was actually quite common, if not more common than just having it innately.

One of the main reasons I joined the babyfur/diaperfur community was to try to be more social with and explore this side of me more. And I gotta say, it has been an awesome experience! I've gotta meet tons of really nice people and make loads of friends. I know the babyfur/diaperfur fandom isn't for every abdl, but I think most abdl's would enjoy and appreciate the community. If not at the very least for the acceptance and encouragement.

forrest0160

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
I've always been a furry and only realized I was into wearing diapers from seeing diaperfur art and enjoying it.

LupintheWolf

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
in a way i was because i was into the furry fandom ever since middle school and I got into AB/DL about 4 years ago after i stared having bladder issues get worse

Fangs

panther/cat hybrid
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
  7. Incontinent
welcome to the babyfur club

PurplePup89

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
I kind of went the opposite direction. I never considered myself a furry, but I love diaper art and cartoons and some years ago inevitably fell into the wide world of babyfur/diaperfur art. By the time my collection of furry art on my computer had grown four times larger than my human art, I realized that I really liked it and was in fact a furry with or without diapers. So, I technically started as a diaperfur and ended up a furry.

EaglesFan300

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
I knew about furries a while back, but never really identified as one (although liking the art). Once I discovered and embraced my DL side, I also found more furry art (diaper and non-diaper related). I figured if I considered myself a DL, I might as well come out and consider myself a furry. :p

NabePup

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
While I don't exactly advertise it, coming out and talking to people about being a furry is such a cake walk and breeze since (for me) relative to being an abdl, it's nearly vanilla lol

onecho

Light wood laminate! Light wood laminate!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Little
I was the opposite. I knew I was AB since I was seven, but then in college, this other thing caught my eye. I’ve been hopelessly in love with littlefurdom ever since.

JalaTheSindropede

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
I was first a furry and then got into diaperfur stuff. I've never been big on babyfur but it has grown on me a little bit. Enough for me to consider myself involved in both babyfur stuff and just diaperfur in general.

CutieProtector

Sir Diaper Knight, Defender of Babyfurs!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Diaperfur
I got into My Little Pony art around the time the new series came out, and that quickly led to me discovering MLP babyfur/diaperfur art. So I guess I became a furry first, but the babyfur/diaperfur art for non-MLP stuff pushed me to really become a furry.

NabePup

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
I got into My Little Pony art around the time the new series came out, and that quickly led to me discovering MLP babyfur/diaperfur art. So I guess I became a furry first, but the babyfur/diaperfur art for non-MLP stuff pushed me to really become a furry.
This is extremely similar to my progression into the babyfur/diaperfur fandom. For me it was also ABDL -> MLP/Brony -> Furry -> Babyfur/Diaperfur.

Oddly enough, at first when I started getting interested in the furry fandom, I think I was kinda in denial and tried avoiding and refused to like/acknowledge the babyfur and diaperfur art and community. So at first I initially just identified as a furry. But after a while, and discovering Colten's, Blankie's, Aito's, and Star's art, that quickly changed and I realized how silly I was being and how much I was missing out on by refusing to participate in the babyfur and diaperfur community.

irnub

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
I knew about furries a while back, but never really identified as one (although liking the art). Once I discovered and embraced my DL side, I also found more furry art (diaper and non-diaper related). I figured if I considered myself a DL, I might as well come out and consider myself a furry. :p
That's pretty much how I was. I knew about furry (and even "knew" that I hated them) before I discovered what ABDL was (even though I'd been making makeshift diapers since I was like 6), then discovered ABDL around 18 or 19, then rediscovered furry via finding that I enjoyed art of furries in diapers a lot more than I enjoyed pictures of humans in diapers. Eventually I had to begrudgingly admit that I guess I am furry, and my initial reaction to them must be the same phenomenon that causes the most homophobic of people to always turn out to be secretly gay :p

PichuCubJacob

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
I was a DL at first, but then after a friend told me about the furry fandom in high school, I researched it, found about the babyfur side of it and it went from there.

RebelTheABDLFurry

Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Diaperfur
I was an abdl before I started being more active in the furry (and subsequently the babyfur/diaperfur) community so I kinda entered from the opposite you did :D

Being an abdl definitely played a huge role in me getting an interest in the furry fandom. It was originally foreign to me that someone would gain an appreciation/attraction to diapers and/or little things later in life, but realized it was actually quite common, if not more common than just having it innately.

One of the main reasons I joined the babyfur/diaperfur community was to try to be more social with and explore this side of me more. And I gotta say, it has been an awesome experience! I've gotta meet tons of really nice people and make loads of friends. I know the babyfur/diaperfur fandom isn't for every abdl, but I think most abdl's would enjoy and appreciate the community. If not at the very least for the acceptance and encouragement.
ok(srry i havent been on alot