Who else is excited that Valve is releasing Steam for Mac?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puppyluvs

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Carer
... So who else is excited that Valve is releasing a Steam client and their catalogue of games for Mac?

BabbyBruce

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaperfur
  2. Incontinent
I'm not since well I have a pc :D. But it's good to hear that they are trying to widen their market.

Snaps

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Carer
:0:0:0:0 REALLY!!!! Awesome. I am indeed excited! Tf2 is awesome

guyinthebox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
ya but it's... steam... good that the games are coming over though. they have some very good ones, just wish steam wasn't tied to them :wallbash:

BabbyBruce

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaperfur
  2. Incontinent
ya but it's... steam... good that the games are coming over though. they have some very good ones, just wish steam wasn't tied to them :wallbash:

What's wrong with Steam? At least it isn't iTunes >.<

[Woo 100 posts :sweatdrop:].

Puppyluvs

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Carer
I'm just glad I won't have to bother booting into Windows to play TF2 anymore :)

guyinthebox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
What's wrong with Steam? At least it isn't iTunes >.<

[Woo 100 posts :sweatdrop:].

lol that's true. but its just more hassle then its worth. i only have a few problems with it, my friends who use it religiously hate it.

Puppyluvs

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Carer
Might be time for them to change religion then.

Personally I've had no problems with Steam... it's the only thing I ever bother running windows for. Well, except for at work.

Varian

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Steam on Mac, not so much. Portal 2 on the other hand, looks sweet.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I am slightly.. Yes I only use PC's and I hate macs since they cost so much then they are really worth and I dislike the OS personally. But my older brother loves his mac, so maybe when I visit him, he can try out Half life 2 and L4D2,portal from my steam account.

Hex

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
[font="Calibri,Arial"]Steam on Mac? Couldn't care less...

Except if this is part of a larger plan for cross OS compatibility, and they release Steam and Source games natively on Linux. Then when I replace my iPod with some other brand, I can stop having to dual boot every single computer I use.[/font]

KandiKit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
  5. Carer
  6. Other
[FONT=COMIC SANS MS"]Im really happy about Steam coming to Mac .. i just hope all the Keys i have for the games on my steam account will be up and able to run their counter parts on the mac .. i know the ID KEY for Defcon on PC doesn't transfer to MAC =([/FONT]

Jcub

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
I don't particularly care for steam/source on mac os, not owning a mac. However, this bodes well for linux, either via an official release for linux or improving support in linux via WINE thanks to OpenGL support, etc, so all's good! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.