Who else in this community enjoys wearing their diapered shortalls out in public?

Jroseflower

Hi Everyone, My name is Rose!!!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
When I go out sometimes, I will wear an abena abri-form M4 brief, onezie and a cute pair of snap crotch daisy duke shortalls with some knee high socks out to the local park or playground.

Reactions: Mee, Blekyss, Ibaby and 1 other person
Harder for guys to do it. Although, I have been out walking at night with a longer sweatshirt that kind of covers up the obvious. My wife ironed on construction trucks to mine, the snap crotch is not as obvious but the patches are.

Reactions: Blekyss, Jroseflower, Seasonedcitizen and 1 other person
Jroseflower:

Your avatar seems to show a different design from the shortalls described - shortalls without that exposed snap crotch
panel and what appears to be a skirted apron covering the diapers - although it is possible that the skirted apron is like
a SKORT covering the snap crotch interior.

Full size image of your avatar available -?- I like it - so utilitarian to facilitate diaper changing.

In any event a chance encounter with the public may raise an eyebrow about the garment worn if noticed.
Denim is a good camoufauge but certain aspects of a shortall seem ODD for the adult.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
Not easy for guys to pull off during the day. Women can wear little girlish clothes and not get noticed.

Reactions: Blekyss and Jroseflower
Jroseflower said:
When I go out sometimes, I will wear an abena abri-form M4 brief, onezie and a cute pair of snap crotch daisy duke shortalls with some knee high socks out to the local park or playground.
Sounds like a great idea. I'll try that this summer once it's warm again!

Reactions: Blekyss and Jroseflower
I saw a guy wearing leather short-alls in our local supermarket. It certainly made me wonder whether he was a "little" or into bondage. I have worn my long pants bib overalls out in public and I was diapered. It was in winter so no one could really tell, but I knew so it was fun.

Reactions: Tinklepanties
dogboy said:
I saw a guy wearing leather short-alls in our local supermarket. It certainly made me wonder whether he was a "little" or into bondage. I have worn my long pants bib overalls out in public and I was diapered. It was in winter so no one could really tell, but I knew so it was fun.

Leather short-alls - German/Austrian Lederhosen or a custom AB (bondage) outfit - ?
The detailing around the front crotch area would tell and say a lot about the outfit !
Also the shirt blouse worn with the outfit - and not to forget the footwear mary janes
or hiking boots ?
And then there is the dead give away the paci clipped to the shirt collar ! LOL !

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
babylock1 said:
Leather short-alls - German/Austrian Lederhosen or a custom AB (bondage) outfit - ?
The detailing around the front crotch area would tell and say a lot about the outfit !
Also the shirt blouse worn with the outfit - and not to forget the footwear mary janes
or hiking boots ?
And then there is the dead give away the paci clipped to the shirt collar ! LOL !

Yeah, he looked more like he had just come down from the Swiss Alps. That's actually pretty weird in central Virginia.

I have no problems wearing short tails out in public. I have had a few looks before but I didnt care.

Reactions: Jroseflower
Where'd you get the snap crotch shortalls? My wife wears some regular ones (no snaps) that we put some cute iron on patchs on. Our go to diaper is a ABU Super Dry Kids with Abena Abri-Let Maxi stuffer. My favorite is her schoolgirl outfit with mini-skirt just barely long enough to hide her diaper.

babylock1 said:
Jroseflower:
Your avatar seems to show a different design from the shortalls described

What the girl in the avatar pic is wearing is called a Skirtall, bib skirt/dress, or overall skirt/dress.
Its basically a denim skirt with the overalls upper part.
Another big style in them currently is corduroy & plaid/pleated schoolgirl type bib/overall & suspender skirts.
Shortalls & Skirtalls are very "IN" for girls ATM.

Seasonedcitizen said:
Not easy for guys to pull off during the day. Women can wear little girlish clothes and not get noticed.
While that is basically true, Shortalls & Skirtalls [Minus the snap crotch of course, lol] really aren't considered childish.
Hella cute! Yes! but childish no.

Last edited:
I would love to...if I had any :(

There are on my list of things to get, just not got around to it yet.

Jroseflower said:
Sounds like fun i may have my moma get me ready for park when warm up thank you for great ideas love this site. Ps im on discord would you like join me on discord group

I would like too but haven’t found one yet that would look good on me.

I have and wear denim Shortalls /Dungarees. I look quite childish in them but like it

Last edited:
I just got from huhot and wallmart so meeeeeeeeeeee!😀

In the summer I will put on (be dressed in) In shorttalls/ dungaree shorts.

If I am regressing for the day with a caregive and we are going out to play somewhere.

Or I just wont to be in clothes that I am comfortable in. And I don't have to pretend to be a adult.

i wear out when i can so i just wear loose (not too loose or sloppy looking) shorts without the inner liner.lets the shorts hang loose around my diaper.Of course above the knee shorts are my choice.The noise of the plastic backing is not that noisy.O and i just joined so im new to this so hello everybody

Yes to that. I always wear shortalls or dungaree dress when I go out diapered. They are by far my favourite outdoor ABDL clothing. Always wear with an ABDL onesie underneath. X

Back