Who else has been diapered 24/7 for at least a decade?

CPDude

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
Just curious

A little over 5 of them here...

I've had to have diapers for over 15 years, but I've not been diapered 24/7 for that long .

since 2009

Yep... Still don't wet in my sleep, annoying as f+#$...

Apart from a reasonably dry spell (except night) of about 9 years around 56 years in either pads or nappies. and 24/7 between 0 month and 19 year old and the from 35/6 to present day (65)

I am more or less diapered 24/7 due to severe OAB. I try to give my skin a break each day so I will usually go diaperless at times when I am home alone, during late night walks with my wife or in the evening after our daughter is in bed. I will occasionally wet my pants, but my daughter isn't aware and my wife has been there before with me and is used to it.

since 1968

Those of you who have been in nappies for a number of decades, presumably you had to cope with full-time wearing before quality adult disposables existed, which must have been challenging...

3 years in now and suspect I'll will be from now on ..I aint getting any younger

I don’t expect to have one day where I don’t wear 24/7 for the rest of my life

ChocChip said:
Those of you who have been in nappies for a number of decades, presumably you had to cope with full-time wearing before quality adult disposables existed, which must have been challenging...
You have no idea what it was like. The VA had almost nothing to offer. On the private market back then mentioning anything to do with incontinence was like saying you had leprosy. It was something not talked about in polite company. The stuff available was either so bulky unless you were a girl who could cover it up with a dress even then she would be walking bowlegged like a ninety year old cowboy. For us guys tuff luck. On the other side it was so thin and leaked so bad you might as well save your money and not wear anything. For the first few years I wore cloth diapers and plastic pants and with the right clothes you could reasonably keep it hidden.. but you wore clothes that made you look like a dork. In the mid seventy's they started coming out with some IC supplies that made it easier to deal wit it but it was a far cry from whats available today. People with IC today do'nt know how good they have it. Now I wear biaco ultra stretch disposables away from the house and cloth and plastic pants at home.

Last edited:
It was definitely challenging to manage incontinence with the early disposables, circa mid 1980s. There was no internet. All diapers had to be purchased through drug store chains or at home health stores (which were rare and had high prices), the selection was limited and SAP was not used in adult diapers yet. It's vastly different now!

I’ve been back in nappies 24/7 for about 18 years now. I never tire of them and don’t expect I will.

There is more selection and much appreciated.

However, I think the trend towards (marketing) invisible under clothes, SAP is over used to the detriment of wetness distribution and swelling (going from zero to blimp). It’s not a car’s air bag, it’s a diaper.

I just did the math on it and I started wearing at night 9 years ago today (yea for me...not) and went 24/7 6 months later. So I am at 8 and half years being 24/7.
*sad bear face*

Last edited:
Closing in on 6 years diapered 24/7 I cant believe how fast its gone

I reckon I've been 24/7 for at least 13 years, I started having IC issues at 18 so I've been wearing for 14 years in total

Wore diapers off and on for 26 years. Then every night and sometimes during the day for 11 years then 24/7 for 16 years. Cloth, disposables and everything in between. At least 75 different types.

Back