Who do you look like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
We all have avatars to protect our identities but I was wondering if there was any others here who look like a certain celebrity figure! if so post a picture or the name of that celebrity who you look like! My friends all call me Yolandi because I share the same looks & characteristics as her!
msg-134063964739.jpg

Attachments

• 0E19739D7.jpg
    0E19739D7.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 95
When I was younger someone said I look like Peter Scolari. Who? He played with Tom Hanks on a show called "Bosom Buddies' where the two of them dressed as women so they could stay at an all women's apartment complex for a cheaper rent.

pete.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

I have been told that I look like "Fred Flintstone"

egor said:
I have been told that I look like "Fred Flintstone"

"Really? sorry but that made me chuckle!

zipperless said:
When I was younger someone said I look like Peter Scolari. Who? He played with Tom Hanks on a show called "Bosom Buddies' where the two of them dressed as women so they could stay at an all women's apartment complex for a cheaper rent.

View attachment 25005

- - - Updated - - -

Love that tv show!

I get told that I look like Kurt Cobain frequently.

Bobby Hill from King of the hill. Just a little skinnier and a lot taller.:biggrin:

I've been told I look like Tom Selleck.

Recently, I've been told I look like Tadashi Hamada from Big Hero 6 (the wise older brother that gets killed off...).

I'll take it as a compliment :). Seriously tho Hollywood needs more (half or more) Asians. I don't look a thing like BD Wong XD

My kids used to tell me that I looked like Mr. Bean, Rowan Atkinson. Of course, I had a turkey on my head.

SuperiorPenguin said:
I've been told I look like Tom Selleck.

You have a stache?

dogboy said:
My kids used to tell me that I looked like Mr. Bean, Rowan Atkinson. Of course, I had a turkey on my head.

Were/are you as funny as he is?

zipperless said:
You have a stache?

Were/are you as funny as he is?

Haha....not quite that funny I'm afraid. That would take too much work.

dogboy said:
Haha....not quite that funny I'm afraid. That would take too much work.

He makes it look easy.

zipperless said:
You have a stache?

Yes, I have and currently do. I am going to shave it off though..

I always grow a beard for winter.

zipperless said:
I always grow a beard for winter.

I always have sideburns (down to my chin) almost never a beard or mustache. I do for now, and probably going to get rid of it tomorrow morning.

I'm told I could be Dale Earnhardt Jr's twin, just a lot taller.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back