Who do you look like?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yolandi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
We all have avatars to protect our identities but I was wondering if there was any others here who look like a certain celebrity figure! if so post a picture or the name of that celebrity who you look like! My friends all call me Yolandi because I share the same looks & characteristics as her!
msg-134063964739.jpg

Attachments

• 0E19739D7.jpg
    0E19739D7.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 92

Scaramouche

Lover of Life, Singer of Songs
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
When I was younger someone said I look like Peter Scolari. Who? He played with Tom Hanks on a show called "Bosom Buddies' where the two of them dressed as women so they could stay at an all women's apartment complex for a cheaper rent.

pete.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

egor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I have been told that I look like "Fred Flintstone"

Gsmax

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
I get told that I look like Kurt Cobain frequently.

BabyToddler

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Bobby Hill from King of the hill. Just a little skinnier and a lot taller.:biggrin:

M

Maxx

I've been told Lance Armstrong. but that's more size and build. IMO, face is kinda like my avatar, except that what hair is left is all white now.

Sheik

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Recently, I've been told I look like Tadashi Hamada from Big Hero 6 (the wise older brother that gets killed off...).

I'll take it as a compliment :). Seriously tho Hollywood needs more (half or more) Asians. I don't look a thing like BD Wong XD

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
My kids used to tell me that I looked like Mr. Bean, Rowan Atkinson. Of course, I had a turkey on my head.

Cole

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm told I could be Dale Earnhardt Jr's twin, just a lot taller.

Status
Not open for further replies.