• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Who did/is raising you?

Who did you grow up with? (Most of the time)

• Just Mom

Votes: 9 14.5%
  • Just Dad

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Mom and Dad

Votes: 45 72.6%
  • Adopted

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social Services (Mostly foster homes, orphanages, etc..)

• Grandparents

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Other family member(s)

• Other people (friends, family friends, etc...)

• Never lived in one place more than a year or two.

• Other (Please explain!)

Votes: 5 8.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Who did you grow up with for most of your life? Now, if you lived 2years with grama, and the rest of the time with your uncle, then vote uncle. Or if you spent every other weekend with your dad, but the rest of the time with your mom, then vote mom. Get the idea?

Last edited:

Mandy

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I grew up with my Mom and Dad and my Brother and Sister.... but there is always family members or something living with us

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
I grew up with both parents, even through they weren't the best parent around...

Kams

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur
I've grown up with both parents and one older brother for my whole life in the same house since I was born!

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
Both mom and dad, though my dad wasn't all there from his mental breakdown.

~Pramrider

Footed P.J.

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
Mother, and biological father until I was maybe 9, and remairried father from 14 on. No siblings.

D

daria7483

My parents divorced when I was two and I always lived with my mom after that. Saw my dad and the stepmom he married when I was 5 1/2 every other weekend until I was 14 or so and they moved three hours away due to a job situation, then I saw him for long weekends and holidays. Now I live closer to my dad but see both of my parents more or less the same amount of time. The fact that Dad works on weekends makes it difficult.

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I grew up with my mom dad and 3 other boys, but most of the time when my brothers were gone it was just me and mom.

My dad was a drunk, he had no use for me, and I had no use for him, he favored the other boys, and my mom favored me, so me and mom got along really well, and after everybody left and got married, and he died, I stayed to take care of her untill her death in 83.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I changed the title to "who raised you" since thats what I was looking more for, so hopefully thats better.

Me, my mom, and several of her boyfriends, but they never lasted.

miles

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I grew up with my Mom and Dad, and then my Mom, and then lived with my Dad for a summer, before moving in with my Grandparents.
I've been living here with my Grandparents for 7 or 8 years now (I think)
I could go into detail about what happened, but I don't know if anyone is interested or not. Especially since it'd take a very long post.

B

Butterfly Mage

Mom was an alcoholic and passed out on the couch next to a vodka bottle most of the time. Dad was an emotionally/sexually abusive sadist. Unfortunately, I was mostly raised by dad since the court decided that it was better to be raised by a sociopathic pedophile than an alcoholic witch. Go figure.

The big difference is that mom was sorry for being a lousy mom but dad never apologized. I'll dance on his grave when he dies.

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Carer
My mom mostly, but my grandpa did help raise me at a young age since my real dad left the province an hour after he found out I was born. So my mom raised me until I was 9 and then my stepdad came into the picture.

Left

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Well i didnt know what to put becasue both of my parents divorced then they both married other divorced ppl....
needless to say i have a friggin lot of sibling spread out across the states
but getting back to topic
my mom step- dad (the basterd) and my little brother (the tiny basterd)

*note mom is somtimes basterd to

FluffyFluffers

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Sissy
My self I'm raising my self. Kinda :p
I grew up with my mother and father though. Primarily my mother in my younger years.

Nam Repaid

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I grew up with my mom, dad & sister. Mom & dad told me every day how awful the other was and if it wasen't for me they could go their seperate ways. "At least your sister is a good girl". Yea, grown up & gone!

Nam

miles

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I grew up with my mom, dad & sister. Mom & dad told me every day how awful the other was and if it wasen't for me they could go their seperate ways. "At least your sister is a good girl". Yea, grown up & gone!

Nam
Well at least your parents care about giving you a "semi-normal" childhood.

Role
Other
As the youngest of 7, with the next oldest 5 years older, I was raised pretty much by the rest of my family. My mom and dad and my two sisters mostly, but my brothers were there too.

Status
Not open for further replies.