Who can be incon and still enjoy diapers?

do u like it

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

betagame

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
i am wondering how can you enjoy diapers wh3n you are incon?
is it only for girls.or can boys do too.

Mod Note-Moved and merged.

Last edited by a moderator:

BabyKat

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Incontinent, , Private
i am wondering how can you enjoy diapers wh3n you are incon?

Mod Note-Moved and merged.
If you want the poll to be fair and are trying to determine gender of who enjoys it, you should really add female & male to each option, not just one....At the least...Maybe even an option for others as well (TG, etc.)...Maybe there's a corelation there too - you never know.

Spirit

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Other
I can be for one.

I'm semi-incontinent and I still love wearing and using diapers, I've even had some fantasies about full incontinence.

Also, I really hate to ask this, but it has to be done. Can you put a little more sense thoughtfulness into your posts? It's a miracle that I can understand what you're trying to say.

wetatnight

Est. Contributor
Role
Incontinent
as I stated in a previous post and I'm incontinent and liked wearing diapers even when I didn't need them from the time i was a toddler tell now
I'm a man by the way, so at least for me incon people can like wearing diapers.

checkingoutall

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Incontinent, Other
I feel safe and secure wearing my diapers and my times am very glad I had them on. Much easier to change a wet diaper than wet pants.

Role
Incontinent
I'm not going to bother voting in the poll, and instead will just post my opinion. I personally, am stuck in the middle. What I mean is, it sort of sucks having to wear diapers, but I sort of enjoy it.

BabyKat

Est. Contributor
Role
I'm not going to bother voting in the poll, and instead will just post my opinion. I personally, am stuck in the middle. What I mean is, it sort of sucks having to wear diapers, but I sort of enjoy it.
Yeah, I'm not voting either.

Aside from the reasoning, I think actually having some degree of incontinence making them "madatory" does bring about positive and negative aspects.

betagame

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
If you want the poll to be fair and are trying to determine gender of who enjoys it, you should really add female & male to each option, not just one....At the least...Maybe even an option for others as well (TG, etc.)...Maybe there's a corelation there too - you never know.
Can i have somebody edit my poll???

chris2fur

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Incontinent, Other, Private
i am wondering how can you enjoy diapers when you are incon?
-- first off being incon majorly sux! but that dont mean that you can't still enjoy them for different reasons. in the begining i didn't have a choice, i needed them and was majorly embarassed to let anyone know and i had a lot of problems in my own head about it. after a while tho i got to liking them for a different reason. that reason is to personal to really share here but what i will say is this - think of it like 2 mind sets. incon sux period but it's something you just learn to live with. it becomes a part of daily life. putting on a diaper is no different than putting on other clothes. the other changes that makes it different than other people just become routine. the other side is the total acceptance, security, feel, headspace, and all the other things that makes up the mental side that any other (T/A)B/DL enjoys or gets out of it.
just because a person is incon doesn't make them some sort of freak who can't enjoy the things in their life even if it has a negative side. If all you focus on is the bad then it makes life even more miserable.

-- i'm not even sure this is a question. surely you dont mean only one sex can be incon and like them to?????

Lizzie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
I'm partly incon and I still like wearing and using diapers

Footed P.J.

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
When I was incon, which was before age 12, I thought nothing of it. I just took it as part of my life with spina bifida. Nowadays, I am continent, but my health is going downhill, and the idea of becoming incontinent again kind of freaks me out, though it does happen.

As far as other aspects of wearing a diaper, I never got into the feel of it, though I'll look at a diapered woman on the web and wonder. Feel is something that goes with fetish.

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Incontinent
I am incontinent and it has it's downsides and upsides. The upsides are that I don't have to stop video games/movies to go to the bathroom and also I kinda feel unique. Bad part is the smell and having to deal with teasing and stuff. I have learned to enjoy it though it has it's good and bad points.

Kovy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
I am incontinent and it has it's downsides and upsides. The upsides are that I don't have to stop video games/movies to go to the bathroom and also I kinda feel unique. Bad part is the smell and having to deal with teasing and stuff. I have learned to enjoy it though it has it's good and bad points.
You enjoy it?! That, my friend, is a huge gift. :smile:

LittleAdam

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Incontinent
I don't enjoy it and I don't hate it. But I have learned to like diapers over the years, and there are pros and cons to it.

Role
Diaper Lover
Why is it that some of the incons hate it, some love it, and some are just OK with it. What makes so much of a difference? How can some hate it and some don't? This thread needs to be bumped majorly.

dlt88

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Personally, I think having to wear them would be a major drag. Part of the fun for most of us is choosing when and where we want to strap one on.

Like with anything in life, i'm sure you get use to it after awhile...just like switching from briefs to boxers when you were a little kid. Normal takes on a new meaning. Same thing if you've never known what it feels like to wear regular underwear. It becomes normal to you.

I think for most people who are incontinent, liking them probably comes from acceptance of their condition. You can't change the cards you are dealt, but you can learn to work with them for maximum personal gain. If you walk around cursing the day you were born just because you have to wear absorbent underwear, life would probably suck sweaty monkey balls. But, if you can learn to accept yourself and your condition and realize there really isn't anything that different about you - life will probably be quite grand.

BabyKat

Est. Contributor
Role
If you walk around cursing the day you were born just because you have to wear absorbent underwear, life would probably suck sweaty monkey balls. But, if you can learn to accept yourself and your condition and realize there really isn't anything that different about you - life will probably be quite grand.
Interesting way of saying it. XD :p

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Like with anything in life, i'm sure you get use to it after awhile...just like switching from briefs to boxers when you were a little kid. Normal takes on a new meaning. Same thing if you've never known what it feels like to wear regular underwear. It becomes normal to you.
A true statement. Wearing all the time is different and first... but after a bit it becomes part of the routine and you realise it's no big deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.