White Velcro Trainers

Damn, my size is sold out :cry:

Here’s my favorite ones. They feel very toddler-boyish

IDKaLittle said:
Damn, my size is sold out :cry:

Here’s my favorite ones. They feel very toddler-boyish
oo that looks pretty neat! It seems on youtube, customizing plane white shoes is pretty popular. I don't have any good ideas though to make it babyish :(. Maybe I'll get some pastel markers and just color block it. Maybe there are ways to make stickers work on shoes? Then the possibilities are endless with elmo characters and such!

Reactions: Jaseinfantlist35
I have use them Mal-Mart shoes before and yes there very adorable !
But I find them Very CHEAPLY MADE also fall apart with in months plus the Velcro straps get dirty awful fast !

Reactions: Jaseinfantlist35
I’ve recently found another brand that actually offers 2-strap Velcro shoes in a kind of skater style / shape (it’s a skate brand after all) that I just absolutely love!!! Makes me feel incredibly little as the smaller shoes (the ones for actual kids) always tend to have mostly 2 Velcro straps

They‘re called Globe Motley Strap and they have them fully white, white with black sole, black with white sole and fully black.

Whenever I see a boy wearing some velcro vans (with 2 Velcro straps) I feel so confirmed 😊

I did find some Nike skate shoes (Janoski) from some time many years ago (~2012?) on eBay too before discovering these that also had 2 velcro straps and got myself 2 pairs that I could source off of eBay after a lot of searching. That kinda sparked it I guess - I was amazed that these existed and so sad that I can only find them on eBay very rarely.

Reactions: FelixS
Back