White onesie/bodystocking/support garment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Hi all,

I need a white onesie that I can wear under my clothes to work (so that it'd look like an undershirt if it were visible through my shirt).
I had an abena bodystocking, but found the positioning of the snaps rubbed my legs raw. I have a onesie with the snaps higher on the front rather than between the legs and it's much better.

Does anyone know where I can get (in London or from stores based in the UK) a white onesie like this?

WK

C

crazykittensmile

dangermouse

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
For someone in the UK I can highly recommend Racketys or their adult sister company (forget the name). The larger teen sizes at Racketys are pretty big anyway and fit small adults fine, but the sister company does adult versions, just not such a nice cute range. Reasonable prices as they're definitely not an AB company, just a disability company.

P.S. If you want footed PJs, try All in one sleepsuits by the all in one company. Not cheap but excellent quality. The kids sizes are pretty generous and will fit 5'7" adults easily. Curiously they do furry stuff like hoods with ears and tails, and yet they're not specifically an AB or furry company.

Status
Not open for further replies.