white cloud

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valkyrie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
A Wal-Mart brand, if memory serves. Can't say I have any experience with them, however.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I bought a package of 4t-5t of them this year and they wouldn't even pull up half way past my thighs. I wouldn't say they are any worse then huggies pull-ups though.

shertion

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
I personally prefer Huggies Pull-Ups... I've tried a couple of store brands and they've all had various problems. What your order of preference?

babylock1

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
Fire2box:

So what was your remedy ? Alter them ? Return them ? Trash them ? Give away ?
I was thinking I would cut the side seams out and use a couple as stuffers (pads) worn under another snug fitting diaper.
Should allow for extended protection with maybe a bit of bulk in the crotch.
Can't have enough bulk in the crotch to emphasize you are wearing a diaper as you waddle along merrily !

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Fire2box:

So what was your remedy ? Alter them ? Return them ? Trash them ? Give away ?
I was thinking I would cut the side seams out and use a couple as stuffers (pads) worn under another snug fitting diaper.
Should allow for extended protection with maybe a bit of bulk in the crotch.
Can't have enough bulk in the crotch to emphasize you are wearing a diaper as you waddle along merrily !

I "altered" them but really I just lined them in my boxer-briefs for the padded feeling. Wasn't *anything* like wearing a bambino though.

by then it was some time since i worn anything so I decided to just go for it. Frankly I should of returned them and just bought bubble bath stuff and hot sauce.

skyfoxpup

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
I remember them don't remember much other than the pictures on them they where soft though.

RappinRon84

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
Uncomfortable. They have this weird cloth stretchy material that really doesn't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.