While Racing

Status
Not open for further replies.

TallestBabyEver

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
No offense... but if you are running mid 15's it's gonna take a lot more than trim and floormats to help you. :p
LOL none taken, stripping is just a free mod of sorts, you have to pay to play every guy into racing knows that :cool:

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
It's true... it's true.

I ditch the back seats and passenger seat when I go out to play.. shaves about 100lbs. The jack and spare have been out of the car since day 1. I left them at the dealership. If I get a flat on these 18's it's "Hello... OnStar Roadside Assistance?"

melancollie

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy,
i was listening to love line radio, and they interviewed some nascar driver, and he said he has worn diapers to the race even if he has peed b4 the race

Role
Diaper Lover
Who Dakota? Edit: WHO! :D

And secondly, I'll take you on Darkfinn with our 2004 Ford F-250 V8 Turbo diesel truck, About 6,800 Pounds.

In all Seriousness. 1997 Jeep Grand Cherokee, V8 5.2 L. Kick your ass. :D Just for the Lulz I'll do it in college. Need to get a stick trans for it though.

MysteriousVisitor

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Getting back to the original topic...:p

I don't know if anyone has read/watched Generation Kill, but the Marines had the reporter buy them, among other things, Adult diapers. Later, they say that there are some situations where they just can't leave the vehicle. Hence, the need for a wearable toilet.

Status
Not open for further replies.