While Racing

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleAdam

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Incontinent
I saw the thread on the space station toilet being broken and it got me to thinking about other situations where fully continent people need diapers. What about racing (NASCAR)? I have always wondered what race car drivers do when they have to be in the car hours and hours upon end. There has to be some racing fans here that have some insight into this so what gives?

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
I have read a few articles where it is stated that race drivers to wear some sort of protection. But usually they are sweating so much during the race that their bodies don't typically produce much urine at all.

MarcusBear

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Diaperfur, , Carer
I have read a few articles where it is stated that race drivers to wear some sort of protection. But usually they are sweating so much during the race that their bodies don't typically produce much urine at all.
Darkfinn is right.

Due to dehydration & sweating, plus the racers presumably go to the bathrooom before the race begins.

CarKid

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other, Private
Good post Baseball. I thought of that before but never got any answers. I have heard of commercial divers wearing diapers and also crain operators (because setting some stuff takes hours of constant vigil where they can't go to the bathroom). I look forward to hearing more from people on this matter and seeing what other jobs people wear diapers on.

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer, Other
Condom catheter that goes down their pant leg and is released right onto the track.

wetdprboy

Banned
Role
Other
I have heard of racers peeing into a tube that collects in a container, but usualy there sweating so much they dont need to pee.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
I have heard of racers peeing into a tube that collects in a container, but usualy there sweating so much they dont need to pee.
Possible I suppose... but what about female race drivers?

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
When I was drag racing years ago, we would leave driving the cars we were going to race. Usually we would have at least an hour drive to the track. Then we would disconnect the exhaust from headers. Then we'd run the time trials, and hours later, the race. By the time I got home I would be ready to burst! I could have gone there, but I hate public toilets, so I suffered. Diapers at the race track....it wouldn't be cool if you were caught wearing.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
When I was drag racing years ago, we would leave driving the cars we were going to race. Usually we would have at least an hour drive to the track. Then we would disconnect the exhaust from headers. Then we'd run the time trials, and hours later, the race. By the time I got home I would be ready to burst! I could have gone there, but I hate public toilets, so I suffered. Diapers at the race track....it wouldn't be cool if you were caught wearing.
I always wore diapers to the track long before I went 24/7. You are right about the public restrooms at the track sucking major ass... and you can't concentrate on launching properly with an overflowing bladder. It feels really wierd to be racing while wearing a wet diaper... but it's fun. I was always way better off than my friends who all thought they could hold it.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Haha..you go DF... There was nothing like drag racing. You're sitting there staged and the lights come down the tree. On the last yellow I'd hit the accelerator. What a rush as you burn out, but controlling the burn so you build rpms but don't lose too much traction. All this while the engine roars out of the open headers!

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Sadly we don't run open headers anymore... street nights require a full exhaust to pass tech. Same idea though... but many many more 4-cylinders than V8's runnin the track these days. I take the SS down to run the quarter at Rockingham a few times a year... and occasionally make a few weekend passes at the local 1/8th mile track. A lot safer than doing it on the streets.

TallestBabyEver

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
I always wore diapers to the track long before I went 24/7. You are right about the public restrooms at the track sucking major ass... and you can't concentrate on launching properly with an overflowing bladder. It feels really wierd to be racing while wearing a wet diaper... but it's fun. I was always way better off than my friends who all thought they could hold it.
With that full bladder holding your times down, emptying it somewhere else could shave a pound or two and drop your times :D

i don't wear to drag races and even if i did it would get uncomfortable fast (even in a Lexus). I just brave up the public toilets or go to the bathroom before i go out to the track.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
With that full bladder holding your times down, emptying it somewhere else could shave a pound or two and drop your times :D
Heh... funny. Too bad you need to drop 100lbs to get a tenth. A soaked diaper don't weigh that much.

CarKid

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other, Private
oh oh, I ran a 15.3 at 95mph at the track spinnig to 40 with bad tires....

Klokwork

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Condom catheter that goes down their pant leg and is released right onto the track.
No, I've got a better idea. It is aimed at the other drivers, blinding them. There's no rule against it.

TallestBabyEver

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
Heh... funny. Too bad you need to drop 100lbs to get a tenth. A soaked diaper don't weigh that much.
Every pound counts IMO, every tire, every shred of trim, heck even the floor mats that come out of the car can assist in dropping times. Even if it's just a thousandth of a second, it can mean a world of difference

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
No offense... but if you are running mid 15's it's gonna take a lot more than trim and floormats to help you. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.