A teenager without TB/DL

A TB/DL

An older kid out of diapers

An older kid in diapers

A pre-schooler out of diapers

A pre-schooler in diapers

A baby

Last edited:
It won't let me make this a poll but maybe that's my phone's fault. It let me make a poll, earlier, on my phone that since broke.

Probably a T-DL, I wish I could turn back time and just be a kid kid again without responsibilities, and I wish during that time that maybe I'd be incontinent. I know it's a negative thing, but I still wish I couldve at least lived that life.

Probably a baby or preschooler in diapers since that’s the two ages I regress to when in little space. In addition I love using my diapers for both pee-pee and poopies💩. I’m probably a bit of a mommy’s boy who enjoys kissing 💋 and would love to either be breast or bottle fed🍼.

Reactions: BabyZinga
A kid at night so my stuffed animals are bigger and there’s more blanket space! Plus diapers would be cheaper and cuter!

Reactions: Traveller
Tween in diaper. No responsibility of paying the bills, etc. Just always playing inside and outside. Small enough to fit in any seats, especially on the planes. If I accidentally wet the bed without a diaper, nobody cares what you did.

Reactions: KrankyPants
ThatGuyFromThatThread said:
Which of these would you rather be?

An adult without AB/DL

An AB/DL

A teenager without TB/DL

A TB/DL

An older kid in diapers

A baby

A baby for the complete escapism experience - A preschooler in diapers as a 2nd best alternative.

Last edited:
A preschooler in diapers.

Big enough to understand that mommy is letting me again because it’s easy for both of us. Little enough to just like the feelings and have no stress about it at all.

Definitely baby

Reactions: BabyZinga
Just an adult dl, though my wife says I act like a teenager frequently, so maybe that's more of what I associate being an abdl like.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
For me it’s a 10-11 year old who keeps”accidentally” wetting the bed and is put into diapers by a babysitter as punishment/humiliation. The unique combo of knowing I’m too old for diapers while being shamed and humiliated by over the top baby talk would be the bees knees for me.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Lyric
Baby around 1-2 years old. It's the best age.

A bedwetting teen who has to be diapered at night by his mom.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 49306, OriginalWetone, Rezzu and 1 other person
A kid between 9 and 12 who has to wear diapers at night for bedwetting

Reactions: OmiOMy, Rezzu, ThePaddedGolfer and 1 other person
When in 'little space' I'm between 6/7 and 13. Occasionally a pre-schooler. In either case nappies are needed at night and sometimes during the day.

I feel like I am a preschooler out of diapers, but has trouble drinking out of a big girl cup. 🤭

ThatGuyFromThatThread said:
Which of these would you rather be?

An adult without AB/DL

An AB/DL

A teenager without TB/DL

A TB/DL

An older kid in diapers

A baby
My childhood sucked, man. I didn't have much of one. If you mean carte blanche, starting at the same level of happiness, I would say an older kid in diapers. I wasn't happy til I was an adult moved out on my own with a partner. I had blips of it, but I wasn't consistently happy for most of the first quarter-century of my life. Based on that, I'd say an AB/DL.

An older kid in diapers. I was hesitant to potty-train, but was still out of diapers well before my fourth birthday.

preschooler in diapers

sinceiwassmall said:
A preschooler in diapers.

Big enough to understand that mommy is letting me again because it’s easy for both of us. Little enough to just like the feelings and have no stress about it at all.
That’s me all the way. When I regress Jasmine just loves her diapers and refuses to pee on the potty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back