Which would you prefer??? <Your Perfect Fantasy World>

Fantasy World???

• I would want to wake up tomorrow in my ideal Adult Baby/Diaper Lover "Fantasy" World

Votes: 43 66.2%
  • I would want to wake up tomorrow with no recollection that I was ever an Adult Baby/Diaper Lover

Votes: 22 33.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicky

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
Question Says It All.

NOTE:

If you choose "fantasy" adult baby world, you would wake up tomorrow with no job, no friends, no responsibilities whatsoever. Just you and your ideal mommy and/or daddy.

If you choose the latter, you wake up tomorrow forgetting any and all of this.

EDIT:
I messed up the first choice, sorry. It should read, "I would want to wake up tomorrow in my ideal Adult Baby/Diaper Lover "Fantasy" World

Siege89

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Why cant there be a "I like it now"

Srry but I cant vote either way, cause I like both worlds

Role
  1. Other
Why cant there be a "I like it now"

Srry but I cant vote either way, cause I like both worlds

I kinda agree with Siege, also this question reminds me of the matrix, will you take the blue pill or the red one :tongueout:

Though if I had to pick one, my fantasy would be whichever one I could be a babyfur in :tongueout:

Siege89

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I kinda agree with Siege, also this question reminds me of the matrix, will you take the blue pill or the red one :tongueout:

Thats easy I would take the reb one, or was it the blue? :dunno: ah F-it take both of them :laugh:

3ch0

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur

Though if I had to pick one, my fantasy would be whichever one I could be a babyfur in :tongueout:

i agree with ya there, being a diapered mouse for the rest of my life would rock!

BabyJoshy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
Cant vote :dunno: i loove being diaperd an all but having no freinds is not fun =(

Wegs

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
"I would want to wake up tomorrow in my ideal Adult Baby/Diaper Lover "Fantasy" World

If you choose "fantasy" adult baby world, you would wake up tomorrow with no job, no friends, no responsibilities whatsoever. Just you and your ideal mommy and/or daddy.

The scenario you listed above isn't my fantasy world. Until I know if it's my fantasy world or a generic one, I choose not to vote.

Grutzvalt

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
I'd rather be doing boy stuff to Hustler than to BigBaby magazine. By boy stuff, I mean build models...Maybe. "Unique" only goes so far with the quotes- I'd rather have a normal relationship. And guys- there is nothing normal about wearing diapers. I'd rather have it not a part of me, but if I can remember it, then it will always come back!

Aki

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Well. My ideal fantasy TBDL world would be a world in which I'd never grown up and never will. Just stop growing at 3-4 years old.

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
i'd take the blue pill. man, if i could just wake up and forget i was ever a dl and suddenly be normal... well, that's my ultimate fantasy.

B

Butterfly Mage

The DL thing goes back to my earliest memories, and it seems like it's not going away. But if I had a choice to be (me minus DL), I'd do it in a heartbeat.

Spiro910

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
I'd also like to stop liking diapers more than the female body and a lot of fun stuff and just live a life without any DL-related things.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Out of those choices, I picked the first one. If I woke up with no recollection of this TB/DL thing, then where would I find enjoyment? Sure it's a fetish, but I enjoy it, so I embrace it and do things relating to it to find joy. Waking up without liking them would probably leave me with some kind of void in my life.

Rheeer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Carer
Given the choices, I guess I'd go with the "fantasy world" one; however, I much prefer my current life where I occasionally baby out, yet live a mostly normal adult lifestyle.

PostTenebrasLux

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
That was a really tough call. I'm not very happy in the real world, but there are good things in my current life that I wouldn't want to give up. Thankfully, I was given the option to just remove AB/DL from the picture altogether: keep the pros and cons I have currently, minus the difficulty imposed by a mismatch between my desires and those of nearly every potential mate. Hopefully that'd be a boost in the right direction for me.

OldBaby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Definetly the latter. It's just something I'm not uncomfortable with but something I don't want to be a part of me.

ShippoFox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Other
First one, no doubt about it. Wait WHAT?! No friends?! That does give me some doubt. Well, I don't have any friends anyway... so whatever. It doesn't sound like an ideal fantasy because of that detail though. What about people who have different ideal fantasies? I mean, it is supposed to be an ideal fantasy. Some people's fantasies might not involve having a mommy or daddy. Some people might just want a bunch of friends who are also into it or something like that. Or both. I still prefer it to forgetting everything though. I don't want to change things about me just to conform to a society of discrimination and BS.

PostTenebrasLux

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
I don't want to change things about me just to conform to a society of discrimination and BS.

I can't argue that society does not contain plenty of both, but for my part, even those folks who would approach this...personal trait?...with acceptance or tolerance fall somewhat short of the mark for me--perhaps for many of us.

I feel that ultimately, it's less a question of conformity than of /match/. People, on average, are all sorts of abnormal. We know this--old news. The hard part for folks like us here on ADISC, and no doubt for many other groups out there, is to find what we might call a match. What's the probability of finding a girl who has desires reciprocal to my own? As far as anyone knows, next to nothing. The odds for me to find someone who is open-minded and tolerant are much better. Could I relate to her? Could I provide what she wants/needs? I really don't know.

I think most couples probably have to face some sort of reconciliation such as that which I (we?) dread, but to be able to automatically edit my own settings and defaults to better match those of someone with whom I could be compatible would be so much easier.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Since there is no option for staying the way I am I got to go with that fantasy world since I have no reason to throw this away.

Status
Not open for further replies.