Which would be less risky?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TOAccountant

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I don't know if this is an option for you but walk or take the bus to a store. Most people won't care whats in the backpack but say its a suprise birthday gift and you just can't show them

tom

Role
Diaper Lover
I'm off on holiday tomorow, so with the airport and destination being far away, hopefully I might find the opportune moment to buy some :), hopefully. If not, I'll be going to get some as soon as I get back hopefully, either by train or bus.

Hmmm....too many 'hopefully' s. :)

melancollie

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy,
hopefully you do. Just do it is my motto for everything, life has alot of split second desicions and you just can't think about it.

redtails

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer, Other
hopefully you do. Just do it is my motto for everything, life has alot of split second desicions and you just can't think about it.
That sounds about right to me, a lot of daring decisions are made out of impulse. Don't plan too much, or you'll get scared

Role
Private
You may have already answered this point... but I'll ask anyway.

You can drive, right? So why don't you just say you are going somewhere with your friends for the day?

Role
Diaper Lover
What you might be able to do is have them delivered to the UPS store, or FedEx Kinko's

tom

Role
Diaper Lover
Well, back from holiday, and nothing came of it.

What you might be able to do is have them delivered to the UPS store, or FedEx Kinko's
I'll look into that, thanks.

You may have already answered this point... but I'll ask anyway.

You can drive, right? So why don't you just say you are going somewhere with your friends for the day?
Unfortunately I don't drive- It's illegal in the UK untill the age of 17.

True. It's probably best for me to wait untill I have a spontaneous moment.

Jaiden

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
We don't really have FedEx or UPS places here, or only very few at least. Items can get delivered to your local Post Office holding station but I think that only happens when no one is in to sign for it or it's too big for the letterbox or such. I don't know whether it's possible to request that something is sent directly there for you to pick up, I suppose it might be these days though and you could always ask.

If you did want to do something like that the only way I know of would be to rent a PO box but I think the shortest term you can get a Royal Mail one for is six months and you'll obviously have to pay so it probably isn't worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.